Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Old Order of Harmony RP

Nameless Knight

"My word isn't as respected as it once was, Ever since the guardians stopped having an actual leader 300 years ago... around the same time that Tidal wave and Raging Hurricane died." Chronos said. Chronos then looked at the other guardians and said "Come brother, let us talk in peace..." He said as he began to walk towards his quarters.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder turned to the other guardians. "Well that was interesting. We should probably let them be alone.You know, brother business?" Thunder then walked to her quarters and summoned her sword. She put it under her pillow just in case Death does something stupid. She slowly drifted to sleep.

The skeleton guards start to fade and then disappear altogether.

Death Nods and follows Chronos.

"Why has the order not had a leader in three hundred years then brother, I'm sure that you would of taken the mantel up after the others died, I'm quite surprised the order survived this long without a leader"

Chronos locked the door and closed the curtains, before he took off his helmet. Some scars on his face were only a few years old, others were hundreds of years old. "I didn't become the true leader because I don't think I can replace Raging Hurricane. His decisions were always respected, Hell I was one of three who created the order and I couldn't even get you a proper trial!" Chronos said.

Death picks up Chronos helmet and looks at it, before putting it down.

"You were the only one not trying to get me exiled outright, it was eight against one Chronos, don't blame your self for what happened, I know none of our family blame you for what happened to me"

"I was the only one that remembered the number ONE rule in the punishment of a guardian, All guardian shall be given a fair trial." Chronos said before he heard Death's next statement "So... you have spoken with Mother and Father..." He said as he picked up his helmet.

Death nods and also smiles.

"Yeah they are enjoying the afterlife alright, made it so they think they are on a vacation at a beach, gave em a nice wooden cabin and everything, they keep saying how they miss you, and I keep saying how Chronos is busy saving the world and what not, if ever you want to visit them just let me know and I'll take us to paradise"

Once the skeletons faded, Mirrorwing sheathes his sword. "I still do not.trust him, but I suppose that Chronos must. But seriously, think a guy could be a little less morbid? And he sis trespass, whether or not he was a former guardian is not what matters."

"I know what you mean and I am not falling for it, but back to more important matters, What is  this evil you were talking about?" Chronos said. He still kept a greatsword's distance between him and Death.

(I mean the distance between them is the length of a greatsword)

Deaths expression hardened and he sighed.

"All I know is that it came from the badlands, and its swept through a few towns, leaving nothing but lifeless bodies, it didn't even kill them, there are no wounds on the victims, its something we've never dealt with before"

Muffy was almost hiding at the time she saw Death, she heard the others challenge him and thought it was kind of stupid, well to put it in a nice way, it's not like to can kill Death himself. She walked closer to the group so that she could try to make them understand. "Hey guys; really you see Death himself, and so far almost all of you challenge him, are you really that stupid, he's Death, you can't kill death, he's already dead in a way" Muffy said dropping her cute bubbly voice to where its almost monotone.

(( I didn't have Internet yesterday, but I do today, but Monday to Thursday I have band camp early in the morning, so it will take a while for me to reply))

Thunder woke up to the sound of Muffy's monotone voice. Huh. That's weird usually her voice would be filled with happiness and stuff. She walked towards the group, "Hey *yawn*. What are you guys talking about?" She noticed Chronos and Death gone. "Uhm where are Chronos and Death?"

"We'll those idiots think that they can challenge Death himself, how stupid are they, you can't kill Death, he's already dead, and don't tell me you would challenge him too, I mean really think a little, his name is death for crying out loud, he can control who lives and dies" Muffy said her voice still monotone.

Death creates a double of himself outside the door while Chronos isn't looking.

The double walks back to the main chamber, not before finding a finely aged bottle of wine and some glasses.

He walks into the main room and sits at a table without the others noticing and then pours some wine into a few glasses before speaking to Muffy.

"Well technically I only control when people die, I can't give life, only extend it"

He takes one of the glasses and takes a sip.

"There are only a few things that could kill without leaving wounds... and one of them is you..." Chronos said as he put back on his helmet and drew his sword. "Death, since you didn't get a proper trial... I may be willing to let you join the order again." Chronos said

The real death smiles somewhat surprised, and starts to sniffles a little.

"You mean that, you'd take me back, even after all the others guardians wanted to have me banished forever... I... Just don't... Know what to say"

Death leans towards Chronos willing him for a hug.

Chronos looked at him "You know I don't hug... also You will have to prove that you that you are worthy of joining again, because since you never got a trial we don't know if you were guilty or not..." Chronos said as he gently pushed Death away with the blunt side of his sword, trying to to knock him down or hurt him.

Death rolls his eyes and holds his hoof out for a hoof shake.

"God I'm your brother at least give me a hoof shake, anyway what would you want me to do to prove myself, you need me to make you some soup, or maybe a hoof rub, anyway give me a hoof shake, for old times sake"

Chronos still didn't trust Death, but said "Fine..." Chronos was hesitant but shook Death's hoof at first nothing happened so he didn't pull away. "I just need you to prove that you can use your Element properly and responsibly, if you cannot do that, then I will destroy your element and revoke you of your powers." 

Death has a sorrowful look on his face.

"Brother... It makes me proud that you are my brother... And it also pains me to do this to you..."

A surge of dark power flows through deaths hoof and into Chrono's hoof, causing Chronos to retreat mentally into his own memories, forcing him to relive them.

Everything went black and Chronos fell to the ground "I will have you..." were the only words he could say before passing out.

Everything faded back into view but it was different... He wasn't wearing his armor and he was two buckets of water with his magic. 'This seems too familiar...' He thought. He looked up and saw his old home, his mother was sitting out on the porch with his sister. He saw his Father bringing some firewood to the home. 'Whats going on!' He thought. Then there was some smoke, his father went to investigate. A flaming ball came flying in Chronos' Direction. He dived out of the way. He looked up to see that his home was set on fire. "Mother!" He yelled as he saw a pony in armor grab her. He the saw his brother run towards him with there father. Chronos followed his father to where the ground began to decline and at the bottom was a river. Chronos' father was hit with an arrow and the last words that he spoke were "Run..." Chronos then felt as his brother pushed him down the hill and everything went black again...

Death nodded slowly and picks Chronos up.

"I know you will... I know you will"

Death puts chronos into a closet inside his room.

"Sorry brother..."

He then morphs into a exact copy Chronos, complete with armor and helmet.

"This feels wrong... Like I shouldn't be doing this"

Everything came into view again but now Chronos had his armor but he didn't have his helmet, 'Wait I haven't wear his armor like this... since the time I killed my sister...' Chronos thought, He walked down a long hall before opening a large door. An Alicorn wearing Black spikey armor stood on a balcony before turning around, its eyes glowing red. "Sister! Its time for you to pay for your crimes!" Chronos yelled. "Oh, looks like the little runt has made it this far but sadly this is as far as you will go." The Alicorn said, she was much taller than Chronos. "I don't want to kill you!!!" Chronos said as he drew his sword. "Oh but you are not going to kill me... because you shall be the on to die!" The Alicorn pulled out 6 small swords that she was using her magic to levitate them before flying towards Chronos. Chronos blocked the quick strikes and then kicked her away and then slashed at her, breaking two of the swords before striking the ground and cracking it...

Death(Chronos) leaves the room and locks the door before walking towards the main room and watched from the doorway, waiting for the others to interact with his double.

Death sighs quietly and looks back down the hall.

"What better prison for time than the past, shame yours is so tragic"

"I still do nit trust death." Walking to the disguised deathdeath, he asks. "So. What happened in there. Why did only you walk out, I have not seen Death yet and I would know if he did a spell on me. Remember, magic doesn't affect me like a normal pony. Well you know the details."