Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Old Order of Harmony RP

Nameless Knight

Chronos slashed at his sister. His Sister jumped out of the way and kicked him back. Chronos slide across the ground and began to run at his sister "You will not win Clepsydra!!!" He yelled as he slashed down, breaking two more of the swords and kicking her back. "You have become strong Runt, No let us test your magical strength!!!" Clepsydra yelled before sending a fire ball at Chronos. He made a shield but it broke and launched it back. He dropped his sword and tried to get up. Clepsydra walked up to his sword and smiled before stepping on it, shattering it. Piece of steel and platinum spread all across the room "No!" Chronos yelled. He jumped up and ran at her. Headbutted her, stabbing her with his horn. She screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. He used his magic to lift her up and smash her into the wall. "Any last words before I slay you"  Chronos said. "Yes, DIE!!" Clepsydra yelled before stabbing Chronos with one the shards from his sword. Chronos screamed and dropped her. "Now you shall share the same fate as our Mother and Parents." She said.

"Silence You CUR!!!" He yelled as he broke off a piece of a pillar and through it at her. It hit her and she was pinned under it. Chronos pulled out the shard of metal and walked towards Clepsydra "Who is the Runt NOW!!" He yelled..,

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death(Chronos) looks to guardian a dull expression on his face.

"Indeed I do, My brother and I had an agreement, I have allowed him to return to the order under the condition he keeps from doing evil deeds while under our roof"

He looks about.

"He's around here somewhere, I told him to meet the other guardians"

Clepsydra did not speak. Chronos used his magic to reform his sword, he lifted the pillar and through it across the room. He then lift Clepsydra with his magic. Clepsydra looked at him and said "Please... brother don't... kill me..." Chronos then stabbed her through the stomach and then through her out the window where she hit the ground below. Then the castle began to collapse and Chronos ran to the as the ground behind him fell the lower floor. He didn't make it and he hit the ground with extreme force, he then blacked out again...

Chronos was on the fortress balcony, on his right was Raging Hurricane and on his left was Tidal Wave. The ground below was burning and an army stood ready to attack the fortress. "We should have acted before this happened..." Tidal Wave said, fear in her voice. "I know but we can't stop it now" Chronos said. Hurricane looked at Chronos "But you control Time, you can stop this" Chronos then looked at the army "Its not that simple, I can't just change time when ever I want..." He said. Tidal wave the yelled "Why not!!!!" He looked at her "Its hard to explain!!! If I do that then I would have no reason to go back in the first place, which means that I would have never went back, and it would start an infinite cycle!!" Chronos yelled...

"Then why hasn't he.left that room? I know the guardians possess great powers, tell me. What can death do? Because I don't trust him. And my trust for you is now wearing thin as well. But I have a question, do you remember that project from earlier? What can you tell me about what you did?"

"Involving your sword and your crystal... Any guardian could sense the raw energy left over from the ritual"

He leans back and looks the guardian in the eyes.

"I hope you can learn to trust Me and Death, we have had to much distrust over the years, and we as guardians are meant to promote peace and unity"

"That is funny. You don't talk like him. But I can't prove it yet. I will watch you." Walking away he speaks to Dusk Shade. "I need your help. I don't trust either of them. Especially since Chronos no longer speaks like he did earlier. He spoke harsher towards my point of view than he does now.'

Chronos then looked at the army and said "What are we going to do". Tidal just walked into the fortress without another word. Hurricane then said "We will have to defend the fortress at all costs." They both heard a crashing sound in the main chamber and ran to investigate. Chronos saw Tidal Wave on the ground bleeding. "Tidal!" He yelled before running up to her. The main chamber's door had been knocked down and there was a large group of soldiers in black armor with glowing red eyes. "you bastardst!" Chronos yelled tears running down his face, He drew his sword. "Chronos, control yourself" Hurricane said. "I am tired of your pacifistic ways Hurricane, now we shall do my way!" Chronos said before charging at the group and slashed at them, cutting most of them in half. The shadowy soldiers reformed them selves before the knocked Chronos across the room, He blacked out again.....

Chronos was sitting in his chair in the old chamber. Death was at the far end of the table. "You have betrayed the order and everything we stand for!" Raging Hurricane said. Chronos stood up "I demand he have a fair Trial! How do we even know he killed those ponies." Raging slammed his hoof on the Table making it shake "You have no say in the matter Chronos! How do we know that you are not just protecting him because he is your brother!" Chronos then slammed his hoof on the table, slightly cracking it "He deserves a fair Trial!!!! Those are the rules!!!" Raging then yelled, his voice booming "Forget the rules, he has slaughtered innocent ponies!" Chronos then yelled "You are not fit to be the leader of the order if you can't even follow your own rules..." The room then went silent, all the guardians staring at Chronos. Chronos then left the room, before going back to his quarters. He then blacked out again....

"Well I should go to the animals and check up on them, I think forgot to feed some" Muffy said back in her happy voice and going to the woods where the animals are. "Ok I can tell something isn't right, I saw Death but, something is defame toy wrong, but should I tell the others" Muffy said in her monotone voice.

Edited by LunaFlower226

• 2 weeks later...

Trefeddian sat silently, disappointed at seeing the other guardians argue. It wasn't his requirement to stop the other guardians from fighting, but if they were to create peace and harmony within equestria but couldn't maintain it within themselves, who knows what horrible things would befall the innocent citizens? He stood up aggresively and decided to state what was on his mind. "If we are to keep harmony, we must maintain our order!" He decided that enough words had been said and walked away.