Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you deal with having no one to share your hobbies?

RainbowMau

Yes, but I don't really care much about it nowadays, and there are times where I can play some games with some friends I know

I've used to have classmates to game with, though it sorta faded after a bit of inactivity and the fact that most of them transferred schools

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy fandoms very much, but no one around me enjoys or even understands them.

Also, when I discovered the wonderful world of MLP, MLP FIM was already about to end, and I feel like I betrayed myself.

I wonder if anyone here experienced that before.

Kinda, all my family and friends mostly have differing hobbies and interests but it doesnt bother me much

28 minutes ago, Rosy Moonlight said:

Also, when I discovered the wonderful world of MLP, MLP FIM was already about to end, and I feel like I betrayed myself.

I wonder if anyone here experienced that before.

Same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Honestly I’m glad I don’t have anyone to share my love of yugioh with irl. Just remembering my past of back when I used to collect Pokémon cards people were really arrogant over card pulls and how much money they could afford to spend. At that time I worked retail so….I bought what I could. It makes card collecting now much more pleasant without people like that around.

Edited by Clawdeen

Oh I do...

Nobody obsesses over MLP and Friday Night Funkin' like I do. Other girls are into K-pop and romance anime, but I spend time listening to FNF songs (both canon and mod songs) and watch cute pastel horses.

Also, I have friends who draw, but they're into drawing realistic sketches, not animation-y stuff like me... So yeah nobody shares my interests. I'm pretty much a black sheep.

But I don't really care, solitude is an old friend of mine.

Edited by Rainboomer Zap

yeah i have hobbies but anything i used to like is meh now and i don't have anyone to share it with anyway...

i quit many of them already i quit drawing for now i mostly work and sleep and hangout with a friend once in a while that's it nothing special...