Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Proud to be a Brony Thread

BionicBrony

Most bronies I know have always told me that they face criticism and a lot for their likes. They have told me that sometimes it brings more harm than good, and it can make you become distant or make you become recluse. But at the same time, I was talking to a brony friend of mine and he said this:

"You know what? I don't care what they say, because I'm proud to be a brony."

That started me thinking about why I was proud to be a brony. I was wondering why the abuse was worth it. Why the pain I faced was giong to amount to something. Why losing friends would eventually mean I GAIN friends. Then it hit me: the community.

For one, you are the nicest people I've ever met. Almost every brony I've met is either kind, or loving, or passionate, or different, or just plain nice.

But I guess it was when I was listening to the KPAT seasons melodies and I realized that, no matter how many people unsubscribe to her, she still makes them. Nto for views, or for popularity. She makes them because she wants to. Becuase she wants to share it. And that was when I first felt the tinge of brony spirit, but the actual event is on another thread I made.

I want to know why you're proud to be a brony. I want to know why you endure the pain. And most of all, I want you to make a single little pledge:

I'm a brony and I'm proud.

• Brohoof 4

I am a brony, and one of the Hate's greatest nightmares.

I do not fight them merely because of their Hatred for colorful horses, I fight them because of the consequences of their ignorance.

Edited by Solid Scorpion

I'm very proud to be a brony as well. Sure, I'll get a laugh every now and again for wearing a shirt with one of my favorite characters every now and again. Ya know what though? It doesn't bother me in the least, I know my values, and that many friends (also bronies and some not) also share similar ones. No amount of criticism can outweigh the bond of a good friendship

• Brohoof 2

That song touched my heart....

I'm a brony and I'm not afraid to say it loud and proud!

HEY GUESS WHAT WORLD? I WATCH A SHOW FULL OF MULTI-COLORED PONIES! AND I'M PROUD!

Edited by RandomRainbowz101

Guess what? I'm proud to be a brony too! I don't get bullied. I don't care what they say about me. I have 85% Brony Friends and 15% Non brony friends, btw nice song

85% brony friends? Awesome that you know so many people in real life who also love the show :)

Edited by Pinklady

I'm pretty proud to be a fan of the show too, even if I'm not as crazy about it as I used to be. I've actually been thinking of rewatching the whole show again xD

• Brohoof 1

I certainly wish I had the courage to wear some sort of blatantly obvious shirt to school. Maybe one day, but for now I am sticking to very discreet shirts :D

However I am pretty proud to be a brony, I just don't go around telling it to people unless they bring it up or something.

And I'm proud to be a Social Brony,

Where at least I know I'm free,

And I won't forget, the Threads i like,

Cause I think they're so funny,

And I gladly bro hoof,

All of of you, and the fandom still today,

Cause there ain't no doubt I love this show!!

God Bless, My Little Pony!

I love you guys :')

post-28894-0-01590000-1407650369_thumb.png

post-28894-0-41875000-1407650358.gif