Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever feel like you've been here too long?

Revy ~ Two Hands

• 2 months later...

Here? Nah. In fact I wish I had discovered this place sooner, though I still have a very hard time trying to kind of socialize with others here.

Sometimes I feel like "I've been here too long" when looking at the bigger picture of life in its entirely but one can't let those thoughts consume you.

Sometimes it feels more appropriate step away from something lovely before the memory of it has a chance to get ruined. 'Cause when people are involved, it's only a question of when, not if.

As long as there's content to enjoy, I'll keep coming back for more.

I never finished the series, haven't really watched an episode in 5 years? am at the point where I'm starting to forget things and hardly participate in pony discussions, but I still haven't left the community, and have no plans to. I'm not even that engaged, just a brooding guy in the corner collecting dust for a decade, but here I am. :laugh:

I still have a lot left to do here, it feels like. My main interest is RP, and I stick around for the sense of legacy and nostalgia this site has.

Still alive and breathing so I guess not.

Now see when they start the fundraiser for the professional ninja assassins to come after you THAT'S when you've stayed too long.

I believe I am currently at "He's annoying but 'just' tolerable enough to be left alive" status.

I hope to eventually move up to the level of " annoying but boyishly funny." status.

• 3 weeks later...