Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Drawing Requests

CartoonishCanter

This is free, do not rush or double post your requests.

img-2986710-1-Bp02deO.png

Describe what you want in your request as clearly and detailed as you can possibly manage.

No need to include the pose.

I will draw:

>> Everything except humans

>> Create a character design based on some written description

I will not draw:
>> Anything inappropriate

>> Requests that do not include the personality 

TO EVERYPONY:

Remember to type everything in your request, please don't suddenly add stuff, it's inconvenient. 

Gallery:

Lucky:

img-2986710-2-cZJnIV5.png

Snowflake Swirl:

img-2986710-3-Xs8czmG.png

Terra Lionmane & Fenix:

img-2986710-4-ddCw5Xl.png

Rain:

img-2986710-5-T0s7oFk.png

Cocoa Pod:

img-2986710-6-U0sb7Kg.png

Cocoon:

t87ZnhN.png

Edited by CartoonishCanter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like you to draw Lucky. He is in my profile PIC, but you need to change the face to normal. His personality is hyper-active, very lucky and quite energetic. In the picture I would like him just happily trotting along, with a few houses in the background.

You don't need to rush, you can take as much time as you want on this.

EDIT: Forgot to say, he is a fully grown stallion and his cutie mark is a 4 leaf clover, representing his unspeakable luck.

Edited by MrLuckyClover

Can you draw my OC Snowflake Swirl, her cutiemark is three Snowflakes and She is a Shy and Quiet Mare who keeps to herself away from everyone else she loves to be out in the snow, and she was abandoned by her Mother out in the snow as well, she got her Cutiemark by creating a Snowstorm with her wings

post-26018-0-06913800-1408213965_thumb.jpg

Could you draw My OC, Rain for me? She is normally a hyper, fun mare, but without her friends, she is quiet and shy.

I'll put a pose reference, her pic, and her cutie mark down below for ya! ;) (She is actually purple and she has the rain cutie mark. And she doesn't have the accessories. I couldn't get the pic of her when shes purple.)

post-26785-0-11687300-1408214485.png

post-26785-0-60685300-1408214684_thumb.png

post-26785-0-10804500-1408214773_thumb.png

Edited by RandomRainbowz101

Ooh pretty! *.*

Could you draw either Hibiscus Bloom or Cocoa Pod? (you can find their personalities and such in my sig)

If you draw Hibiscus, I'd like her on the beach.

If you draw Cocoa Pod, I'd like her to be on a chocolate farm (y'know, cocoa trees)

Edited by Hibiscus Bloom

Hi!

Could you draw my OC Cocoon?

Character page:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cocoon-r7059

Image:

post-26465-0-50536800-1408219577_thumb.png

Thanks!

EDIT: Wow I forgot to put my full request in >.> Could you draw him sitting alone by a fire in a small camp that someone would make if they were stuck in the wild, if you don't know hat I mean just say : P .

Edited by That-Brony

I would like you to draw Lucky. He is in my profile PIC, but you need to change the face to normal. His personality is hyper-active, very lucky and quite energetic. In the picture I would like him just happily trotting along, with a few houses in the background.

You don't need to rush, you can take as much time as you want on this.

EDIT: Forgot to say, he is a fully grown stallion and his cutie mark is a 4 leaf clover, representing his unspeakable luck.

haha ok I'll make sure his face is normal

cZJnIV5.png

Can you draw my OC Snowflake Swirl, her cutiemark is three Snowflakes and She is a Shy and Quiet Mare who keeps to herself away from everyone else she loves to be out in the snow, and she was abandoned by her Mother out in the snow as well, she got her Cutiemark by creating a Snowstorm with her wings

Can you draw her in a Snowy Forest sitting down looking up at a Snowflake?

Can you make my Fallout Equestria zebra Night Star. Needless to say he has black and white stripes. Emerald green eyes. Winchester rifle in his hoof and propped up on his shoulder. A small cut under his left eye. A strap with a sheath on it with a Ka-Bar knife in it. Have him giving a toothy grin. His mohawk should be a like Zecora's. His cutie mark is a Swirling star. He is in his 20's so draw him young. His personality is kind, strong hearted, strong, good aim, knows when to kill, can take care of himself. Also one more thing draw a oragne and red pony blank flank filly looking at him in amazement. Have that filly sitting like a dog would sit. Have Night Star looking at the filly. At the top could you put Fallout Equstria.

Edited by Semper Fi

Alrighty then! If you don't mind, think you could draw my OC Xiomara (more info on her is in the profile sheet in my signature by the way):

6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907d2e16b.png

Just trotting around with a smile, the background being a couple of huts (like say, Zecora's hut style), and behind them, a forest-like place. If that's too much though, just let me know ^^ (And thanks for the chance too anyway! :3)

Your art is so vibrant! Could you please draw Stormy Frets for me? He lives in Cloudsdale and works in the weather factory in weather scheduling. He writes music by drawing inspiration from beeps made by various weather factory machines. At home he spends a lot of his free time playing the songs he composes on his dad's old guitar. He doesn't talk much, but whenever he finds himself performing for a crowd he transforms into the most animated, captivating pony you'll ever see.

img-2990141-1-e5d708772a.png

I reckon a drawing of him singing and playing guitar on stage would be awesome  B)

Edited by Stormy Frets

Could you draw my OC, she is a very serious earth pony who lost her eyes at a young age, because of that she decides to always wear a blindfold, she is quite intelligent though often is ignorant to the world around her, lost in her own mind. Do whatever pose you'd like, the only requirement is her mane color to be a shade red.  Don't be afraid to change anything as long as it keeps similar to the original.

Reference:

Cutie Mark:

Edited by MaybeRepunzel

I have to say his eyes/face looks kinda funny but the phoenix is glorious! Me likey!

yeah I know haha

I'm still learning to draw the stallion face from the front so that's why I opened requests to practice  :)

I'm glad you liked the phoenix I've drawn much more of those!

Can you please draw my OC? She is a female unicorn who lives in Canterlot. She has an up-beat attitude, and can be rather intelligent at times, but misunderstood. Can you put her in the snow at winter time by a frozen lake with pine trees around? :please:  (Sorry if that's too hard!) Here is a picture of her: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:FANMADE_Bluelighting%27s_OC.png Thanks! 

yeah I know haha

I'm still learning to draw the stallion face from the front so that's why I opened requests to practice :)

I'm glad you liked the phoenix I've drawn much more of those!

Nice! I just think the inner part of the eye the black is a little bit.. Big? I mean it shouldnt strech from edge to edge. Sorry i am nitpicky.

I like it. Adds a new note i haven't seen of him and its refreshing.

Could you draw My OC, Rain for me? She is normally a hyper, fun mare, but without her friends, she is quiet and shy.

I'll put a pose reference, her pic, and her cutie mark down below for ya! ;) (She is actually purple and she has the rain cutie mark. And she doesn't have the accessories. I couldn't get the pic of her when shes purple.)

sure

this is her being kinda shy  :muffins:

T0s7oFk.png