Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Rainbow Dash rode on an airplane?

MagLocal

Rainbow Dash, being a pegasus, would not need to use an airplane for long-distance transportation. She could fly there herself. But what if she took a ride on an airplane to see what it is like, assuming Equestria has any airlines for earth ponies and unicorns? How would she like riding on an airplane, being able to see the sky below without making much energy to get above it?

I think that she would say that it is very boring and that flying through the sky pegasus-style is much cooler. She already seems very well contented with flying using her pegasus wings.

I think that she would say that it is very boring and that flying through the sky pegasus-style is much cooler. She already seems very well contented with flying using her pegasus wings.

^ This is true. She is used to fly around. In fact, that is her job and she would be bored as hell. Her curiosity may cause an accident though. Like going to the pilot and distracting him with stupid questions.

I think she would find riding on the outside more attractive.  B)

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 3

I was going to echo all of you, but now that I think about it, what's the difference between the train and a plane?

She takes the train (a lot).

Good point. I can't see why she would ever get on one by herself but if her friends were on the plane too I think she could tolerate it.

She'd say "This is boring. Its lame" then I would say "Well we should have rode in a fighter jet." Then she'd say "But Fluttershy was to scared" then I'd say "Well why'd we take her? We don't even need here. Also where are we going?" then the pilot would say "Attention passengers. Were going down." then she'd say "Now its fun" then we crash.