Your OC's Fighting Style

Shine Racer

My OC, Sunny Melody, isn't much of a fighter, but I'd say...

Give a loud and high-pitched battle cry, and then gallop towards her opponent to beat them senseless with her hooves while pummeling them with magic. Adorably.

Well as one could tell from the image, sword fighting. Only rather than held in the mouth, Steel uses twin pegasi wing sabres.

His particular fighting style is similar to Northern style Wushu, plenty of kicks, strikes with his weapons, and acrobatics. This is assisted by his wings.

Visual example:

Despite being only an average flyer with a low wing power, he makes up for it in terms of agility and precision. You won't see him pulling off insane aerial maneuvers, but he can fight two Diamond Dogs at once with ease.

As for his attitude toward fighting, well it's half of his cutie mark, a pen crossed with a sword. Steel is a martial artist and swordsman (like myself as he is my ponysona), it's part of who he is. He also works as Fancypants' bodyguard and "troubleshooter". He fights both as self expression and to champion his employer, mentor, and friend.

Edited by Steel Accord

(Hooray! An opportunity to develop my characters!)

Anala Elderberry

Anala does not know martial arts, so her fighting style is simply throwing punches, be they in the face, gut, or groin. She is strong, and attempts to pick up her opponent and throw them back down with force. (the fact that she is a woman is given zero consideration by me, since I believe that mares and stallions in Equestria are one and the same, the only difference being their voices, head shapes, and *BLEEP*)

She is extremely reluctant to use her bow and arrow due to a slightly traumatic childhood incident.

Riley Blythe

Riley is more of a happy, giddy, easy-going pony, and so attempts to solve conflicts through friendly talks. He will only turn deadly serious and fight as a last resort, and when his loved ones are being threatened. He flies up out of his opponent's view, and then flies behind them and headbutts into them with great speed and force.

He will also throw things at his opponent (an example of this is at his first ever trip to the Grand Galloping Gala; during the fight primarily between Lightning Bliss and Chase Razor (the other guests helped out), Riley helped out by throwing conveniently placed hot chilli at the latter).

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

• 9 months later...
(edited)

Cinnamon has a quick, and dangerous melee fighting style. She will not let you get back up if you have fallen. She won't stop until either she finishes the job, cough up blood, or apologize. She only attacks if you make her extremely upset though.

Edited by CinnamonPop

Well, if we only talk about Rave, he mostly relies on dark magic. He uses combat magic, meaning ranged. He is not really good at hoof to hoof or using any weapons. However, when empowered by dark magic (basically pumped by it), his teeth will grow sharper and longer, so he will sometimes go mad and attack by trying to bite others. You don't want to get bitten by him, that is for sure :x

My oc uses magic attacks mostly,since she is Princess of Magic :please: even tho she may not good at close combat attacks anyway ._. at least she got her own armor spell to protect herself from other magical attacks against her. :please:

caliber uses a style he invented called 'Way of the Wanderer' where he starts a high-speed combo. commonly, while he fights, his sword will change position, from his front legs to his hind legs. he'll be doing what appears to be acrobatics the whole time he's doing it, too.

think killbee, except only one sword.

but his style has a flaw. since caliber made it himself, it has an insane amount of openings, and weak-points. however, these only become known if the pony he's fighting can actually keep up with the unrelenting amount of attacks caliber executes in a short amount of time.

so, basically, its he either dominates you completely, or you make mince meat outta him. ^_^

(edited)

Madness does fight often, but when he does, he uses his knife, & his magic, to terrify then go for the kill. He usually plays with his prey, if it's through mazes or combat

Shadow uses shadow, & his metal wings to close the gap between him & his opponent, then grabs their throat, then crush it.

Edited by reader8363

(edited)

Mars fights using some basic Kung Fu and dirty tactics.

He is 100% ready to throw dirt and hit something with a rock.

Skitz keeps the fights close and swings with heavy strikes.

Green keeps distance until he feels that his opponent is tired or spots an opening.

Until then it's dodging and defensive lightning. If the fight gets crazy enough he may start doing fancy stuff like dropping from the sky and exploding or throwing his sword and working to recover it because that's a horrible idea.

Edited by Mars Orbit

Kyoshi's fighting style? Pixelized smoke bomb, then retreat! D: I am not much of a fighter, actually not one at all. Such extreme conflict is something that he/I really try to avoid, so a fighting style has never really been developed.

If a style had to be, it would be video game related and using magic of course. Probably using random video game items as weapons.

Oh hello Chrysalis, you wanna fight me-BAM, Master Sword! Then proceed to run away crying because it's Chrysalis of all enemies.

Many OCs = many fighting styles. My favorite to roleplay is either long-ranged combat or something that can be artistic, like rapiers or (if done properly) scythes.

Whoever tells me that a scythe is an awkward weapon dies first. I know, it's a fact, but if you see the people and animations that do it properly, then...

My OC will only fight when somepony's done an awful lot of provoking him, but when he does fight... he's a force to be reckoned with. :mellow:

457__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_upvo

His fighting style, in a nutshell~

• Brohoof 3

Spirit Zephyr despite being a Pegasus uses his wit and the fighting tactics givin to him by his teacher involving illusions, speed, and the magical cudgel gifted to him by the king of dragons himself which is able to expand at will. He uses his every day skill of exorcism to fight if he needs to, unleashing hordes of captured spirits on enemies.

iron forge uses his creations infused with magic to fight as he is a blacksmith like cannons, smooze grenades, nuclear party cannons. He may not have much physical strength but his power lies in his finest creations.

Well I have many OCs so here are the answers for all of them:

Rain Fall: Doesn't 

Pink Ink: The king of bitchslapping

Nexus: Magics the hell out of everyone.

Sweet Silk: Injecting spider venom. A lot of spider venom.

Capricious: Who even knows, probably changes every day.

Haunted Chord: Knives

Trinket: Can't (too small, not mobile enough)

Faith: Stab stab stab. She is good with the sword.

Catatonic: Run away screaming.

My OC's a lover, not a fighter. So, the one time he has, his style could best be described as "Shank 'em in the back when they aren't looking, then run!"

Bramble Twist can do a bit of nature magic (controlling small things like growing vines) so if she fights in a forest, she'd tie up her opponent with nature stuff. In the event her attacker knows fire magic (LET IT BURN) or that there are no available plants, she does hoof to hoof combat. In the event she loses, she runs.