Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have the ponies started showing up in anyones dreams?

Rotary Hum

Recently every few nights I have had dreams some how relating to ponies. Either being one, being surrounded by all the toys and things. Does anyone else get this? Not that it is a bad thing, Just want to know if it happens to others.

Well, ever since I created my OC, I've been having dreams where I am my OC, in Equestria and interacting with the numerous ponies in the series, particularly the Mane 6.

Not that I remember at all. I have had some relating to the show; one I remember vaguely, and another I remember having but not exactly what it was about. 

Well ponies have stared showing up in my dreams, recently today (i think) i was having a dream that I was in a video game (so mlp right?) and well I was poaying with a couple friends in a first person shooter game and my friand was breaching rules (it was a dream so I was in the game like life basically he was hacking) and we were famouse because people feared us and then i quit because I don't want to be feared. Anywho i was changing, umm idk why but I was asked by applejack "we are family and all the other stalls are full can I come in?" My in dream responce was an upset "fine!" She came in and I was in my underwear gettin my pants on idk why she resembled applejack probably the voice but i never got a good look at her sadly and then I woke up and it's 1 o' clock in the afternoon now that I think about it she could have used the ladies changing room and second, it feels like i was pinkie pie, idk how i knew but apple and someone elce were changing in the stall next to me because in season 4 pinkie pie is now pinkie apple pie (lol) but i acted nothing like pinkie and wasn't a pony... Idk how or why this happened but it did, is there somethig wrong with me? For letting applejack into my changing room? Even tho we were "family"

Well ponies have stared showing up in my dreams, recently today (i think) i was having a dream that I was in a video game (so mlp right?) and well I was poaying with a couple friends in a first person shooter game and my friand was breaching rules (it was a dream so I was in the game like life basically he was hacking) and we were famouse because people feared us and then i quit because I don't want to be feared. Anywho i was changing, umm idk why but I was asked by applejack "we are family and all the other stalls are full can I come in?" My in dream responce was an upset "fine!" She came in and I was in my underwear gettin my pants on idk why she resembled applejack probably the voice but i never got a good look at her sadly and then I woke up and it's 1 o' clock in the afternoon now that I think about it she could have used the ladies changing room and second, it feels like i was pinkie pie, idk how i knew but apple and someone elce were changing in the stall next to me because in season 4 pinkie pie is now pinkie apple pie (lol) but i acted nothing like pinkie and wasn't a pony... Idk how or why this happened but it did, is there somethig wrong with me? For letting applejack into my changing room? Even tho we were "family"

It's just a dream, I've had some really weird ones too. There is no such thing as having wrong dreams. It is hard to control unless you are very good at lucid dreaming. It takes a lot of patience to learn it and to control dreams.

Iv'e been a brony for over a year, and only once do i remember the ponies appearing in my dreams. To be accurate, a single pony, and only for a few seconds. A pegasus flying past my room's window - strangely, i didn't find it odd (usually when i dream i don't question the reality of things). She (or maybe it was a he, i can't remember) appeared for a moment, so i didn't get a good look.