Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Three FTW!

SpitDash

I don't really like ships. But here's a top 3 of pairings I want to see more in the show.

1. Fluttershy x Pinkie Pie

2. Derpy x Rainbow Dash

3. Rainbow Dash x Rarity

• Brohoof 1

Ummmm:

1) USS Nimitz

2) USS Enterprise (Scuttled)

3) USS-

Oh wait, that's not what you meant? Oh, sorry, I'll be leaving then.

Cute. 

My top 3 ships!!!

3: DJ Octivia

2:Spitdash

1: DERPY DASH!!!!

What are your favorite ships?

(In no order)

x) Octi-Scratch

x) Rari-Jack

x) Rainbow-Fire

x) Bulk-shy

ZOslqCI.jpg

Why mostly lesbian ship, got to force gay equality on everything nowadays -_-

As for me,

Dislestia

Soarin dash

Rarity is clearly straight, but all the guys she likes sucks sooo

I guess twiflash or cherimac

What makes these ships I hear worse is most female characters mentioned dont even have good chemistry, raridash, doesnt make sense, nor does rarijack, most mane 6 ships wouldnt even make sense because they all have completely different interest or ideas, also we have seen 5/6 ponies nearly confirmed straight, twilight in EqG, Kinda rainbow dash by lauren in a post, pinkie pie in the april fools spoilers, rarity twice, applejack in simple ways.

Edited by ryanmahaffe

1. Sparity

2. PinkieDash

3. Maud/Derpy (nah, just kidding. BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE?)

Why mostly lesbian ship, got to force gay equality on everything nowadays -_-

Hey, if its "forcing gay equality" to pair lesbian cartoon horses together, then take it up with my Indian tribe.

They're called the "So-Sue-Me's" ;o

Besides, there aren't many atually developed male characters in FIM, so I think it's more out of "convenience" than anything when it comes to shipping

• Brohoof 1

1. Sparity

2. PinkieDash

3. Maud/Derpy (nah, just kidding. BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE?)

Hey, if its "forcing gay equality" to pair lesbian cartoon horses together, then take it up with my Indian tribe.

They're called the "So-Sue-Me's" ;o

Besides, there aren't many atually developed male characters in FIM, so I think it's more out of "convenience" than anything when it comes to shipping

My update to the post sort of gives more insight to what I mean, most mane 6 members only work as friends and not couples, rainbowjack is the only one that kinda makes sense, but they mostly seem like sisters (or friends with benefits mmmmm) i mean...uhhh, most mane 6 ships seem so forced to me. Also MOST gay pony shippers want to see these things in the show, which bothers me, like it or not, womenXmen is the natural order. Okay I dont feel like ranting, so in short, I think mane6 shippings just dont make sense as they are clearly only friends, while most ponies seem to be confirmed straight anyway (P.S please ignore my bad grammar atm I am tired)

Edited by ryanmahaffe