Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you dump a bunch of emails on a judge's desk?

sampsoninc916

The reason why I ask this stupid question is in Miracle on 34th Street, they dumped a bunch of letters on a judge's desk to provide evidence that Kris Kringle is Santa Claus. But that was 1947. This is now. Most of our written communications come from emails and social network messages. I asked Mom this stupid question, and she said that you would just flood the judge's email inbox. I asked Dad the same question, and he said that judges usually don't have a specified email address as a dumping ground for evidence. He knows this because he's worked on installing an electrical system in a courthouse. It's like that same visual from 1947 can't be matched with today's technology. Sure, celebrities don't give out their private contact information, so the best way to contact them is through their agent, where you can send them a picture for the celebrity to sign. But other than that, how can one even provide that same visual from the old days of 1947 if technology has made leaps and strides? A bunch of printed papers would work, but letters in envelopes? Maybe not.