Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you judge others?

I_wesley125

What is your criterion for judging someone in a negative or positive way?

As for me, sometimes I wonder if I am too lenient, I will almost never judge a person for what they are "into" and even with what they do; they will need to do something pretty bad for me to have a serious issue with it.

Do you think I am too easy on people? Can you be "not judgemental enough?"

• Brohoof 4

well, I've been told i'm rather oblivious. I don't really pay attention to people unless there is some reason I should, so I tend to miss things. I think that's a fine way to be. Means I wont be putting people in a box. At least, not until after sharing a few words with each other.

• Brohoof 1

You need to have a certain amount of initiative when judging others, but not too much to hold prejudice. I judge others on their actions, but not their words, as words can be said in moments of anger or be false. And never to judge for being part of a group, there is always a reason. I try to judge as little as I can, but sometimes it might just be the better way, so long as you can maintain forgiveness and accept them for who they are.

• Brohoof 1

I take the same view as you, I don't judge until someone does something really bad, or whatever.

Like one guy that I knew I didn't really care for him but I tolerated him, that is until he started shoplifting, then I completely avoided him.

I don't tend to judge though.

• Brohoof 1

I know from some experiences very personal to me from my days of unwise associations with certain extremist groups, that people can change quite easily when given a reason, incentive or opportunity, sometimes even out of pure atonement for the self and others. And that is why I believe forgiveness and compassion are an extremely important part of being human. You should be willing to give others another chance, even for some types of seemingly illegal behaviour. If you don't forgive, they cannot change. Maybe I am just weak-willed, and too slack, but that is what I think of forgiveness and change.

I find that when I when I do evaluate others, the opinion I form tends to say more about myself than it does them. For the most part, I feel inclined to judge my own need to be critical, more so than any sort of hashed assessment I may happen formulate somewhere along the line.

i don't

because it would be extremely hypocritical if me, a homosexual and feminine guy, in a relationship with another guy for over 1 year, is a furry and brony, crossdresses, is into a lot of really underground/weird music, would start judging others, now wouldn't it? =P

just do whatever you want to, man. as long as you're not hurting anyone else in the process, there's no need to point fingers at anyone, am i right?

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I base my judgement of others on is whether they deliberately act to help or hurt others. I don't care what people look like or are interested in. All that matters is that they are nice and friendly to people.

I actually judge people a lot and often prematurely which is a problem. I'm trying to overcome it but at times it's been difficult. My friends tell me I'm getting better which is a good thing, but I still need to work on it. For me, it's a combination of words and actions that develop my judgment.

As long as a person is nice to others I typically toss them into the "cool" pile. Though appropriateness is a rather large factor. Those that use quite a bit of profanity or sexual jokes... I tend to not spend too much time with those kinds of people.

I don't judge people over their choices in life or the things they do in life I respect every one.

“Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever.”

I judge people infrequently, but sometimes harshly and irrationally. I tend to profile people, and I don't really like people who are fat. this is becoming a problem, because I've started to put a little weight on myself >_>

On how they act, for the most part. I don't do it exclusively, but I tend to work on a 'respect me and I'll respect you' policy.

I don't always judge, but when I do, I drink Dos Eq...sorry.

Usually I try not to judge, but I absolutely loathe braggarts and people who talk so much.

In a forum?

I'll judge you from your avatar, your signature, and how well you handle the offensive jokes :P

In the real life I don't really give a damn about everyone.

• Brohoof 2

I don't judge much.

However, on occasion, you can just tell by intuition that someone is just. plain. stupid.

Like first day of transportation to my new school this year. The kid was crude, had greased-up hair, and wore an unbuttoned, collar-popped polo shirt with a "wifebeater" undershirt. He was talking about how much "ass" he would get over the weekend at an introductory dance. I wasn't there to see it happen, but I'm sure the "bitches flocked". Needless to say, he isn't coming to our school next year. It may be hard to believe, but some people are just born to be assholes in life. (I may be the one coming accross as an ass here, but hey. If you met this guy, you'd agree with me. Don't deny it. XD)