Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

car decal

Kengo19

Maybe just give the car a purple paint job, add stripes down the center the colors found in her mane, and her cutie mark on each of the backseat doors (or equivalent place if it's a 2-door.

Actually, this approach could work with any character.

• Brohoof 1

I can not recommend a picture but if you do this be shore too tell me because that sounds amazing!

Crap, you beat me to it, lol.    Yet, I look forward to hearing it as well, :)

Maybe just give the car a purple paint job, add stripes down the center the colors found in her mane, and her cutie mark on each of the backseat doors (or equivalent place if it's a 2-door.

Actually, this approach could work with any character.

You do realize a full color change would cost thousands of dollars, right?

You do realize a full color change would cost thousands of dollars, right?

Ehhh he could probably get the paint job done for 300-400 bucks and then order a custom decal depending on size any were from 50 to 200 bucks.

As for decal are you looking at a full body decal or one that just kinda is a decal of twilight?

Ehhh he could probably get the paint job done for 300-400 bucks and then order a custom decal depending on size any were from 50 to 200 bucks.

As for decal are you looking at a full body decal or one that just kinda is a decal of twilight?

In order to do a full color change, the car basically has to be taken apart, interior ripped out and everything. The old paint needs stripped off, the body needs reprimered, repainted, and then the car can go back together. the majority of the cost is in labor.

In order to do a full color change, the car basically has to be taken apart, interior ripped out and everything. The old paint needs stripped off, the body needs reprimered, repainted, and then the car can go back together. the majority of the cost is in labor.

Ive done it many times without tearing the car apart. You have to be a bit more careful but it isnt that extensive of a process. Companies that do that are just ripping you off. Take thebdoors off sand blast them, reprime, paint the inner doors and outwr doors. Put them back on and cover them in plastic. Cover all glass with plastic as well and do the exact same thing to the rest of the car. I may bot ve professional with it but ive done it for cost of supplies and a case of beer. Not saying it always that easy really depends on the car but a mustang is not a difficult to paint vehicle.

Ive done it many times without tearing the car apart. You have to be a bit more careful but it isnt that extensive of a process. Companies that do that are just ripping you off. Take thebdoors off sand blast them, reprime, paint the inner doors and outwr doors. Put them back on and cover them in plastic. Cover all glass with plastic as well and do the exact same thing to the rest of the car. I may bot ve professional with it but ive done it for cost of supplies and a case of beer. Not saying it always that easy really depends on the car but a mustang is not a difficult to paint vehicle.

All I'm saying is the "proper" way to do it, would cost an arm and a leg.

All I'm saying is the "proper" way to do it, would cost an arm and a leg.

Yeah but no one does it the proper way anymore because it would be just as cost effective to go out and sell your current one to get one in the color you want.

Speaking of which i think im going to repaint my motorcycle this weekend. I crashed a few weeks ago and its all scrated up. Thanks OP for doing this topic so i remebered lol

Edited by Digit

Yeah but no one does it the proper way anymore because it would be just as cost effective to go out and sell your current one to get one in the color you want.

They don't make Mustangs in purple from the factory. If you want a purple muscle car, only choice is the Dodge Challenger.

They don't make Mustangs in purple from the factory. If you want a purple muscle car, only choice is the Dodge Challenger.

True, my neighbors got one that i helped her boyfriend paint. Thing is freaking gorgeous. Put the purple across the body with a silver and black trim. If done right purple mustangs can really catch ones eye.