Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@GingerLightning,

It's okay mate. :) We're waiting on someone to get the ball rolling. Though... I think I can make something to you now that I think about it. :3

@@Hazard Time,

@@Moonlit,

I was waiting for Hazard, since I left it with Ziggy asking Succulent a question. Seems like he's woken up without me needing to PM him though. ^_^ Good times.

Will look forward to what you get out so we can get the ball rolling again. ^^

@@Brianna Changeling,

I'm afraid that I'll have to ignore your post for the time being mate. We have a initiation process we need to go through for anyone to join. Helps with placement, and strange inconsistencies, such as anypony covering in fear of Princess Luna. Nightmare moon is the one they fear, not the princess of the moon herself. :)

Anyway, perhaps we can begin fresh and then see if we can't get everything sorted, eh? Could you start by telling me a little about your character, how she looks, and a bit of backstory? Considering the post, I'm thinking she's one of the evil ones for example, but I don't know anything for sure, like if for example she's part of Chryssie's hive, and there is animosity after the failed Canterlot attack?

Let's take it step by step mate, and see what we get towards. ^_^

@everypony

I'm afraid that my post will be delayed. Got it written down and typed in, then got distracted and eventually, turned off the PC. Without posting it. :/

I'll see if I can recreate it in the morning, but in any case, I apologise for the delay.
  • Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom, if memory serves, the board automatically saves a draft of a post for a little while. Go to the reply page to the thread, wait a minute or so and see if the option shows up at the bottom of the field. Or something. It's been a while.

• Brohoof 1

I'll do my best to try to get a post in tonight, but I can't make any promises. If i don't, I will at least try to get it done by the end of the day Saturday.

It seems I'll be postponing my post until late tomorrow night or some time Saturday. Today was exhausting, and I need sleep.

@Blitz Boom

Hi. I've seen you've borrowed Discord. I'm okay with that as I've seen the post and you seem to grasp the character, but I won't mind RPing Discord with you if you don't mind. Though, it might be in a different manner.

@@Rapid Wind,

Actually, I've not used him, just his face. :) If you read the post, something is just using his face, and some random emotions, to speak with her. This is in no way, shape or form how the actual Discord might react if he met her, nor an indication of how you'd play with him in general. The actual Discord, for example, would know her, as he basically used some of his own energy to give her form, and somewhat educated/had her work for him for some years before he got put into stone. This one does not. :D

I will look forward to a point when there is some actual, Discord and Omen RP, as that will also give you some change to form the story around them a little, as well as how Discord might perceive her now. It have been a long time since last they met, and I have left most of how he were vague in my posts, and in the story. When time comes, I will PM you the few details that is there, and we'll take it from there.

@@Brianna Changeling,

It's okay mate, you're not the first, and far as I know, only the powers that be (Admins) can remove posts. :)

But, let's discuss your OC a bit first instead, shall we? Can you tell me a little about her? Age? Look? Hive? (it is allowed to make up your own hive, long as you remember that the largest one in Equestria is the one Chrysalis controls. From other places or a minor one is more than welcome) and potential power? like, is she best at transformation magic for example? Or other things? Perhaps something special?

Some backstory would be appreciated too, but it doesn't need to be a long thing. A few lines of highlights perhaps, or a general ideas, if you wish to play it out in the RP instead, that is fine too, just lemme know that in advance. :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

@@LeagueOfDisaster,

Oh cool, one of War's friends. ^_^ I thought only War, Famine, Pestilence and Death were there, but I suppose, some other horsemen-like creatures could have been made too. :)

The story seems fine, though I think I need to wake one of my comatose NPC's (things got a little weird with him) to deal with him if it is. He's a tough griffin. Might be someone you'd find interesting to speak with. Though of course, any of my OC's, or new NPC's I can make for the task is free to choose from as well. If you wanna see the choices of OC's, check the doc in my signature. :D

Anyway, from what I can see, long as you don't start to make everypony's eardrums explode for no reason, you're accepted. :) Now, is there a particular setting you'd want to start the RP with? I can work with most things, so whatever you think is the best way to start things off, lemme hear it, and we'll see if we can't get the ball rolling. :love:

Everypony@

Responds in the RP itself will have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid. Having some issues I need to get resolved today, so the likelyhood of a post before tomorrow is very slim. As such, it's better that I just say nothing goes and if it does... Well, positive surprise I suppose. ^_^

Yup thats me War’s totally awesome brother. Haha yeah there’s actually uh 7 of them all together. But disaster’s the only one who matters. lol XD

Joking aside sorry it took me a bit to reply was having issues with my college and what not. Everything’s fixed and I move in sunday so its all good. That being said for the next week i might have a bit of trouble replying only because band camp but I will try my best to reply and what not. 

I’m pretty flexible so I’m cool with what ever you want to throw at me. And I’ll keep Disaster in line, he shouldn’t be busting any eardrums just because he can. It’s generally only used in battle. 

@@LeagueOfDisaster,

It's all grand. ^^ Well, except for perhaps an inflated ego, but that's a hard medical condition to cure. :P hehe.

As for a thing, I can set up something random with ease and see how you wing it, but will be tomorrow. Bit busy still. (one of those days) Will be interesting to see what ends up shaking outta the scalp. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hmm interesting...I would like to join with my OC, Silvermoon. The link is in my signature...also the back story and personality are kinda opposite for this roleplay...he is kind of like the chill pony who tries to get along with everyone...and he has the happier lifestyle family is still alive and he doesn't live in the everfree heh

@@silvermoon15000,

Well, opposite day aside then, I'll say there some info that can be used regardless. I'll give it an *Accepted* mark and then see where things will go, however, I will ask that the RP with you will be with you, and a character of mine, just so that we can start to get a feel of how the character is, if that's okay? Easier to get into things too like this.

If he is the chill sort who still tries to help others... I have a few options to chose from in characters. They should be able to get along with him nicely, Though, mind if I ask if you're more comfortable setting up a scene yourself, or should I start something and then you can respond to that?