Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had found a portal to Equestria, would you invite others to join you?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Would you invite others and your loved ones, and risk a flood of Bronies pounding your door to join you, or leave it as your own personal secret?

I saw a science fiction show a long time ago. It was about a soldier who was sent through an experimental portal to investigate the world on the other side. (The people who created the portal all died when it was activated, but the coordinate settings were still intact) He found a beautiful and peaceful world. He went back though to make his report. Instead of reporting, he placed bombs on all the electronics, and dove back through to the peaceful world a split second before everything was destroyed beyond any hope of recreating the portal.

I'd do that, but only if I turned into a pony in Equestria. Preferably a Unicorn. I wouldn't want to look weird as the only human.

(Oh, I'd take my husband, too.)

• Brohoof 1

I will follow a methodical process:

1. Grab a rucksack
  2. Put vitals like, clothes, food, a torch, batteries, a swiss army knife, pencils and notebooks in the rucksack.
  3. Put a world atlas, an extensive war history book, and a general knowledge encyclopedia in the rucksack (so i don't have to explain the Machinations of the Earth in detail)
  4. Not tell anyone anything
  5. Bring some cider
  6. Go through the portal
  7. Hike to Canterlot
  8. Tell Celestia about the portal
  9. Close or restict the portal in a way so it can only be opened by a certain item
  10. ​Ask Twilight to use that shape-shifting spell on me to turn me into a pony
  11. ​Live in Equestria, occasionally popping back to see how Earth is doing
Edited by BritishBrony 13

Would you invite others and your loved ones, and risk a flood of Bronies pounding your door to join you, or leave it as your own personal secret?

download every mlp episode beforehand, download all my battlethemes, pack my tablet and charger to see the correct amount of vaults to charge it, pack some clothes, get my meme collection downloaded, then for some reason on earth I disappeared like Magic...

Edited by Nightmare Jerremy