Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had found a portal to Equestria, would you invite others to join you?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

I have already made a contract with my two best friends that we're legally bound to do the following:

- Help each other dispose of a corpse in case one of us is involved with murder

- Believe each other if any of us is abducted and experimented on by aliens

- Help each other by being a part of a heist in case one of us needs the money (or we really really want to)

- ...(lots of other unlikely scenarios here)

- Follow and protect each other in case we encounter a random, strange portal and one of us decides to go through

So i'd pretty much have to drag my two best friends along (who are totally not bronies), and i can tell that it would be a fun trip..

I don't think that a contract requiring someone to break the law would hold up in court. 

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't even go into the portal, actually. :P I'd rather stay here on Earth, especially if I wasn't able to come back.... but for some reason if I did want to go into the portal, yes, I would bring another human or two along with me so I wouldn't have to get used to Equestria alone.

I wouldn't even think about sharing it or keeping it to myself. I'd already be through the portal and never leave, belongings or not. Living in a Utopia (Mostly? It's Debatable) is an instant yes to me.

Grab anything I might need or want and stuff then you'll never hear from me again.

Im with this guy.

How much beef jerky did you get? I hope Fluttershy or anypony don't find out.

Me personally, no. Id rather go by myself. Maybe except for swiggly.

• Brohoof 1

It gets even worse when the bronies of the world will be flooding your front gate. When they hear that you are charging very high fees to move to Equestria, they'll attack you to force their way in!

What to do, then?

Yep, that's the reason I wouldn't share that information to anyone, the last thing I wanna do is an immigration problem to Equestria. The only reason I'd ever introduce Equestria to the world, is if Celly personally request me to do so 

Nope.

Having been around the internet, letting others know, would be a catastrophe. Besides, I wouldn't want Equestria to be overrun by other bronies, pushing and shoving to see their favourite ponies, or doing...unthinkable...things to them. *shudders* :(

Besides, Fluttershy is all mine. :squee: Nopony else can have her. :blush:.

*grabs Fluttershy and locks us in her cottage*

I might tell a very select few weeks people, but tell them to only come with me if they're prepared to never come back. I'd have the princesses help me close it once I go through. Don't want the human race getting blasted with the elements of harmony after trying to corrupt Equestria with our selfish ways.

What do you think will happen to us if we got blasted by the EoH?

• 3 weeks later...

I would not allow anyone to find it. I do not want them destroying Equestria as they will their own world. They are a plague, and must not be allowed to infect Equestria.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah. I shall rule everything. MUAHAHA

Here is a list what Im going to do when I get to Equestria

-Insult Celestia

-Steal Twilight's books

-Smash Pinkie Pie's cupcakes

-Play with derpy for 4 minutes

-Say hi to Luna

-Make some disasters 

-Go to Fluttershy's house and take her rabbit, Angel

-Burn Twilight's house

-Steal Rarity's clothes

Im so evil and I'm proud of it. 

• Brohoof 1

How to become rich:

1- find a portal to equestria

2- inform other bronies about it

3- make prices for traveling in the portal: (1 person basic: 350€, 1 person with properties: 600€, NO cloppers allowed, they would make disasters if they don't know how to control themselves)

4- ?????

5- profit!