Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance RP with Rising Dashie

yayayayayala

"I ate the others," Ali-Mei said with a laugh. "I bought a few of them when I went to the store at the end of last week, but apparently not enough," she said, chuckling. "I love pasta too much." She started grating the cheese over a plate; when that was done, the water was boiling, so she found a box of elbow macaroni and poured the pasta into the pot.

Rising chuckles, watching her cooking. She moves in a way, that is incredible to describe. Or he just thinks that, because everything she does, looks gorgeous for him. Rising start to wonder, why from all ponies, he desrved her. Why he is the choosen one, to be with her.

((Sorry for being late, I had to go before I could finish the post.))

Ali-Mei stirred the pasta around until it was cooked, then added the peas and the cheese ((lol rhyme)) and kept stirring until the new ingredients had warmed up. The meal ready, she ladled some into two bowls, grabbed two forks and went to the table.

"Dinner is served," she said with a wink, setting one bowl in front of Rising and sitting down with the other.

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry for didn't reply but I was near to go and we reached in time 200.000 posts in CTAM XD)

Rising loos to the food in his bowl.

"Well, it looks ... uhhhh ..."

He looks to her with a disgusted face, slowly speaking one word ...

"... gorgeous."

He smiles wide then, before start eating it.

Ali-Mei laughed. "You're funny, Rising!" She grinned back at him, then started eating her own pasta, enjoying its taste. She wasn't one to boast, but it did taste pretty good. Maybe that's because Rising was there, he helped me focus more and I didn't want to mess up the food I made for him...I did pay a little more attention while I was cooking.

Rising eats normal, always looking very often to her. The way she cook, the way she eat, the way, she exist. Rising don't know, if he things all that stuff, because he love her, or if she gives more trying to make me happy. Mayby she cook bad, but wanted to make me happy and gived more into it then usual? Or she is a good cook.

"Sorry, if I forgot, but what are you working as a job?"

"Oh, I don't have a job yet. I've been trying to get one though...at a bookstore," she confessed with a laugh. "The manager's been out of town, but he should be back in a couple weeks. Until then I do little things for other ponies to earn a few bits." She pointed to a jar half-full with bits on the kitchen counter. "That's how much I have right now. I use some of it to buy the things I need, but I save the rest."

Rising things for a moment. She need to do all the little things to get money, why he has way more then enough, trough his story, even when it not look like.

"I ... I could you borrow some, so long you need to wait. Sharing. We are together afterall."

He feels unsure, fearing, he sound like, she couldn't earn money or something ...

Ali-Mei shook her head. "Oh no, I have plenty to last until I get my first paycheck! This isn't all I have, I've got more in my closet. I'd only do that if I was desperate, and then I'd pay you back as soon as possible...thank you for the generous offer, though." She smiled at him, taking the last bite of her pasta. "Wow, that meal went fast!"

"O-Oh, okay. But if you ever need some, I have more then enough. Oh, looks like, I'm finished already too."

He chuckles, while watching the emptiness of the bowl.

"That was really good! If you don't mind, you can cook anytime for me. I never ate so good for a long time now."

((Sorry for replying late, I apparently missed this in my notifications. :P))

Ali-Mei blushed lightly. "Aww, thank you!" She smiled. "That's the best compliment I've ever gotten!" She stood up and stretched, remembering then all the boxes they had to unpack. "Ready to shuffle some books around?" she asked with a grin.

"No. Of course!"

He grins back. He then stands up, stretching forward, then backwards, grinning back.

"Alright, let's fight us trough the jungle of boxes. You never know, what dangers are behind the boxes."

He laughs for a short moment.

"It's good to have such a great fantasy."

Ali-Mei laughed as well. "It is!" she agreed. "Sometimes I just take a moment, when I don't have anything else to do, and imagine what the moment would be like if something around me was replaced by something fantasy...like if I'm on the park bench, what if it was a dragon?" She smiled. "Anyway, let's get started!"

She went into the living room, taking hardly any time at all to push the light table out of the center of the room. "There, we have more room to stack books...I think we should take all the books out of each box and stack them on the floor, one box at a time; that way it'll be easier to grab each book, and it might seem to go faster too."

"Yeah, fantasy is more amazing then magic."

Rising follows her to the living room and listen to her.

"Alright, sounds good to me. I start then with this box or is there anything private from you? Like foal pictures from you or something."

Rising looks to her, smiling.

"They're all books here, I already moved the personal stuff into my room," Ali-Mei said. She helped him drag the box into the center of the room, then went into the kitchen to fetch a pocketknife, which she used to slit the tape on the box. Pulling the flaps open, she smiled at Rising. "Let's get to it!" She started taking out the books and stacking them on the floor.

"Alright."

Rising start helping her, taking the books out from the boxes. He watch every book short, to see, what story interests she have. He takes more out, until he find a book, made by himself.

"Hey, look, what I found. One of my first books I wrote. Hope, you liked it."

((Sowwy for being late again! XP))

"Oh, I remember that one," Ali-Mei said, smiling, when Rising showed it to her. "I liked that one...I haven't read it in a while, I don't really know why." She took it and flipped through the pages. "It's amazing to know that the pony who wrote this book isn't just in the room with me, and isn't just the best pony in all of Equestria, but is my special somepony," she said, smiling at Rising.

"Yeah ... what?"

Rising blushes hard, when she complimented him.

"Yeah, i-it's one of my personal favourites too. Glad you liked it so much. And I found already my favourite story in all of Equestria and beyong. The story about a stallion pegasi and a mare pegasi who falled in love, because love on the first sigh is true sometimes. I hope, this is a happy end story."

He smiles wide and kiss her cheek.

Ali-Mei smiled, blushing. "I hope so too!" She kissed his cheek back. "You're so sweet." She kept smiling as she continued to stack books on the floor.

"This box is empty," she said, picking it up. "Could you go put it...on the table, I guess? When we're all done here we can flatten them and take them out to the recycle bin."

Rising nods.

"Sure thing."

He takes the box and puts it on the table. He then looks back.

"You really have cool story interests. Most of the books are my favourites too. I should try those, who aren't in my favourites, when you like them, they just can be good, right?"

"Thanks."

Ali-Mei laughed. "I bet you would, since you have the same taste as me!" She went to drag the next box over. "This one's not very heavy, I think this is one of the last I packed, when I didn't have many left to go." She opened it up. "You can start putting the books we have stacked on the shelf," she said to Rising, "if you don't want to have a book avalanche on your hands later." She smiled.

Rising smiles back.

"Haha, sure thing. I don't like to die by a book avalanche. I'm already on my way."

He smiles wider, givving a kiss on her cheek, before turning around and taking a book. He then start to put one book after the other into the shelf, as told. He then watches to her again.

Ali-Mei laughed. "Your tombstone would say 'RIP Rising Shine, great author who ironically died by books'," she chuckled.

She started stacking more books from the box she had open as the pile Rising was dealing with grew smaller. They both finished moving books at the same time, and Ali-Mei hoofed the box to Rising to again put on the table as she dragged another box over.

Rising chuckles too a little. He gives her a small kiss on her cheek, grinning.

"I don't die without you, silly. If I get killed by your books, I take you with me, so we are both again together forever ... sorry, that didn't sound lovely, more mean ..."

He start to put the next books on the shelf.

"It didn't sound mean to me," Ali-Mei said, patting his hoof. "I couldn't bear to live without you either."

She surveyed the amount of boxes remaining. "Just five more to go," she said brightly. "It's really not that much work, seeing how fast we got these two done." Seeing Rising's pile grow even smaller, she opened the box she'd dragged over. "Want to help stack again once you're done there?"