Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance RP with Rising Dashie

yayayayayala

(Sorry for only replying now, I'm a lot off-minded the last few days)

"Thanks. Sure I do, when I'm done here with this one."

Rising smiles, kissing her cheek and then going back to work. After he finished it with this one, he start  helping her stacking the next books.

• Brohoof 1

(That's totally all right! You should never apologize for not replying to a roleplay when you've had other things on your mind. :))

With Rising's help, the box was emptied very quickly, and Ali-Mei helped him put the books on the shelves. "This way is better, it at least seems to go a little faster...and we both get exercise," she joked with a laugh. "Not that you need very much." She kissed his cheek, smiling, and then went to get the fourth-to-last box.

• Brohoof 1

(Thanks)

"I'm not that strong, most of the time I sit home and think or write my stories."

He smiles, helping her. After some while, they manage to get all books and boxes done.

"We did it! We saved Equestria for the danger to get killed by books, haha!"

Rising laughs a little.

Ali-Mei laughed as well. "Huzzah!" she cried happily, high-hoofing Rising. "We got them all done! And it's just now getting dark outside," she added, looking out the window at the sky, which seemed halfway between purple and navy. She looked back at the bookcases, which were nearly full of books. "Amazing that we had enough room."

"...So, what do you want to do now?" she asked, smiling.

"Hmmmmmm ... It was a hard day, especially the pre-asking-you-time. I'm tired, I guess, I going to sleep now. Where can I sleep tonight?"

Rising looking around for a place, he could lie down to sleep. But the ground don't seem to nice for him to sleep on it. He looks back to her.

"Oh...now that you mention it..." Ali-Mei frowned. "I hadn't planned on having anypony stay overnight yet, I don't think I have anything you can sleep on...I was going to get the daybed my mom has in the closet at her house soon, but I think it's too late to go over there tonight." She checked the clock. "Sparrow will probably be in bed by now..."

"Ohh ... I guess, we can go to my house then? I have a guest room too, so nopony needs to sleep on the ground. Of course, only if you really want too. I can help getting the bed here tomorrow then, it is fine with you. I can meet your mother too then."

He smiles to her, turning to leave.

"So, you coming?"

Ali-Mei nodded. "That sounds good," she said, smiling back at Rising as she followed him. "And thanks for the offer, I could definitely use help getting it from her house to this apartment! I think you'll like my mom, she's really nice." As they went out the door, she again pulled the key down from inside her mane and locked the door behind her.

"I'm sure it will. Your friendliness must come from one of your parents afterall."

Rising smiles, starting walking to his home.

"You don't mind, if we walk to it, or? Beautiful moon outside."

Rising walks for a while, pulling his hoof around her neck and leaning his head on hers, smiling.

Ali blushed. "Aww, thank you! And that was a compliment to my mom too, so thank you on her behalf." She laughed lightly.

"I don't mind!" Ali-Mei felt him put his hoof around her neck and lean his head on hers, and she blushed more, smiling at Rising. She kissed his cheek gently.

Rising smiles more, when he feeled her wet lips on his cheek. He can't help himself and just smiles even more then before.

"I love you, Ali-Mei. I love yu soooooo much. Never ever leave me again. Stay with me on the brightest days and on the darkest night, to be my princess, to be my hero, to be my heart, to be mine."

• Brohoof 1

Ali-Mei blushed harder. "Oh Rising, that was beautiful...I won't leave you. I won't ever leave you, not for anything in the world. I Pinkie Promise!" she said, wrapping both her hooves around Rising and hugging him tight. "I love you, my wonderful, handsome prince," she murmured lovingly in his ear.

Rising smiles even more now, hugging her tight back.

"Thanks. I will keep rising and shining til the end. My super-duper-mare."

He pulls back, kissing her cheek.

"We should be by my home in few minutes."

Rising starts walking again with her, putting his hoof again around her neck, smiling wide.

Ali-Mei smiled at Rising. "Love you, Rising," she said 

"Great! I am getting pretty tired," Ali-Mei added, leaning her head on Rising this time, partly out of tiredness and partly because she just wanted to. She was looking forward to going to sleep, also because then the next day would arrive and she would get to spend even more time with Rising.

Rising smiles more, walking with her. A few minutes later, they reach his house. Rising pulls out his key and opens the door, getting on the side to let Ali-Mei enter first. Before, he gives her a quick kiss on her nose, smiling wide.

"Welcome to my home, mares first."

Ali-Mei watched as Rising unlocked his door, then blushed at the kiss on her nose. "Thank you, m'lord," she said daintly, pretending to curtsey, and grinned, winking at Rising before turning and entering his house.

(I'll leave it up to you to describe Rising's house, since he is your OC lol)

Rising chuckles, follows her inside and closing the door.

The living room has some bookshels with books in it, a little desk with paper and quills and a couch.

I know, it's nothing special, but I don't need more then this here.I could buy a famous house in Canterlot but I prefer that here."

"I don't think anypony really needs a fancy house," Ali-Mei said. "Why pay a huge amount of bits for a huge house when it's just you? Or even if you have a family, in some years you'll be an empty nester and do you really need such a big house then?" She added, "And you'll be saving money not buying wasted space."

"True. But, until somepony steals my whole money, I'm never really be able to spend all of it anyway. I have way too much, thanks to my good books. That's why I asked you, if you want some for yourself."

Rising smiles then.

"Well, at least, I don't need to worry, to have not enough."

((Whoops, was later than I thought I'd be :P I was starting to reply but then I got pulled away, sorry))

Ali-Mei smiled back. "That's a good thing."

She yawned. "Wow, I'm really tired all of a sudden. I guess it's time to hit the hay! Where shall I sleep, m'lord?" she asked, grinning, carrying on the pretend courtesies of earlier.

"Follow me."

Rising walks to the stairs and going upstairs. He then walks to a door and opens it. A little room, with a bed, a desk, few pictures and few books.

"That's the guest room. I barely have guests, but I still tought, it could be useful. You can sleep her tonight."

"Cute room!" Ali-Mei said, looking around it. "Nice and cozy. And of course some books! Not that much different from my bedroom," she said with a smile. "I'll be right at home here." She hopped onto the bed, testing it out. "Nice!"

She got up and went up to Rising. "So, this is where we say goodnight, I suppose." She kissed Rising on the cheek. "Love you, Rising. Can't wait to see you again in the morning!"

"Glad you like it."

He chuckles a little, when she hopped into the bed. When she walks to him and kissing his cheek, he smiles even more, before she said it again. Love you.

"Yeah, I guess. Good night, my dear Ali-Mei. Have sweet dreams and no nightmares. Love you too."

He smiles, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Ali-Mei hugged Rising. "Thanks, and sweet dreams to you too!" She smiled at him as he kissed her cheek back. "Night!" she said one last time, and kept smiling as he left the room to go to bed.

She stretched her whole body, and then lay right down on the bed, too tired to even read one of the books on the shelf. She pulled the covers up, always preferring to sleep with the sheet up to her neck, and settled down with a contented sigh. It had been a wonderful day, the first of what would be many. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Rising keeped his eyes on her, until he couldn't see her anymore. He closes the door, then heading to his bed. He lays down, pulling the blanket over his body and smiles to the ceiling, where a poster of Rainbow Dash was.

"He, sorry Dashie. But I'm no longer available for you. Because I have the best mare ever now. Ali-Mei, my beloved Special Somepony."

He grins, closing his eyes, landing in the world of dreams ...