Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance RP with Rising Dashie

yayayayayala

"Sounds good to me. I would like to see your apartment here. It sure looks gorgeous, like you."

He smiles, until he got booped on his nose. He then chuckles.

"Yeah, always have a good timing, huh? Anyway, led the way."

He smiles to her, giving her cheek a kiss, before he waits for her.

Ali blushed. "It's really not much, I just moved in a month ago. I haven't even unpacked anything...maybe you could help me with that a little, if there's enough time."

She chuckled at his remark, then turned and began to fly in the direction of her apartment. "It's not that far away, actually," she said. "I thought we were farther than we are. It'll only take a few minutes to get there."

"Of course I help! I couldn't say no ever, to help you!"

Rising recognize that this was a bit too loud and it sounded more aggressive.

"Oh, uh, uhhh, sorry, didn't wanted to scream that loud. But sure I going to help you. I will always help you, if you need help in any way."

• Brohoof 1

Ali-Mei laughed. "That's okay! I get your enthusiasm." She grinned, still chuckling, then fell back to kiss his cheek before once more leading the way.

"I'll definitely appreciate your help!" she added. "It's weird, when you've lived in a house for your whole life you still don't think you have that much stuff - until you get your own apartment. It was a LOT of work paring my stuff down!"

"I didn't had so much. Not because I couldn't, just didn't needed so many things. I'm interested what stuff you have, sure finding about about more things you ike and love, except me."

He chuckles, then giving her a kiss on her cheek. Then he follows her again to her apartment.

"Well there are quite a few books," Ali-Mei stated, chuckling as she said it. "Maybe a bit more than quite a few. I've only just managed to figure out where to put all my bookcases in my...not so big living room, but I think I have the setup right now. You can help me get them on the shelves."

"Sure thing. I have a lot books too. Let's see then, if you have some of my books to, that I wrote. I wrote quiet a lot already. All type of genres. Action, Adventure, fantasy, romantic etc. etc."

Rising smiles, while starting to list every story he wrote and what happens in it.

"You're quite the writer," Ali-Mei complimented, smiling back at Rising. "I saw some of your books in Twilight Sparkle's library a while back."

She listened as he listed his stories. "Oh, I do think I have one of those, if not more!" She smiled. "We'll see when we unpack them."

"Yay! Sorry, got excited to tell about all the stories I wrote. I worked on each hard to make them great. I love to let the reader feel the emotions there ... sadness, happiness, hope etc. I want to see ponies cry in a sad scene. I want to see ponies happy in a good scene. I want ponies D'awww in a cute scene. I only care for the money to can live."

Ali-Mei smiled. "You're certainly dedicated to telling each story! It's always nice to meet an author who really cares about writing...especially when he's as cute as you are!" She winked at Rising.

Then she recognized a house that she thought was nearby her apartment. She slowed down, scanning the buildings below her. "Oh hey, there's my apartment!" She began to fly down to it.

"That was only the short versions."

He laughs, then recognize, what she said. He follows her down.

"In wich of the buildings is your apartment? Can't really see it without knowing."

He looking around. Then he sees an ice-cream-shop.

"We could go there next time."

Ali-Mei led him to the right building. "This is the one," she said, pointing to the number on the front of the building: 142. "I don't know why it's number 142, maybe this is the 142nd apartment building the company has built or something." 

She looked over at the ice cream shop. "Oh yes, that would be fun! I used to go there all the time with my younger sister Sparrow. She still lives at home, and we don't have as much time to spend together anymore, but we still go most every weekend." She smiled. "You might meet her tomorrow, unless she and my mom have other plans. She's nice."

"Okay, now it's time to stop rambling and get inside," she added with a giggle.

I sure would love to meet her. But nothing can beat you in cuteness. That something, so cute as you, can even exist, it's a wonder. We could eat some ice together then."

He smiles, looking to the building. He giggles too.

"Alright, let's move our flanks in there then."

"Let's get cracking...boxes open, and shuffling books around," she finished with a grin, trotting to the first staircase to their left. "When I got here, nothing was available on the first floor...Maybe you'd prefer to fly up there," she said as she began to walk up them. "I just like to walk up them."

She reached the top of the staircase and walked along until she found her door; then she did something unusual. She reached through her mane and pulled down a ribbon, on which was her key. "I don't want to wear anything with a pocket all the time, especially because pockets get holes," she explained. "So I did this! It's a lot safer buried in my mane, haha. And it never gets blown off."

"It's fine, I walk with you up."

Rising follows her until they reach her door. She then pulls her key out from a ribbon from her mane. Rising looks confused, listening to what she say about it.

"Good thinking, you are creative too. I could use that for a book. Also saved more from thieves."

Ali-Mei smiled. "That'd be cool! And yeah, they certainly wouldn't think that if the key was with me, it would be hidden in my hair." She laughed, then unlocked her door and stepped inside.

"Welcome to my humble abode," she said, leading him into the living room. It was sparsely furnished, with just two chairs, a small table and bookcases on the walls.

"Looks ... interesting so far."

He chuckles. Looking around for a while, before turn back to her.

"With some work and everything cleaned, this sure looks great here. Well, with you with me, even the Everfree would be wonderful."

He smiles, nuzzles her gently on her cheek.

Ali blushed as he nuzzled her. "And it's not too expensive either," she added with a smile, then laughed at his last sentence. "It really would! We could take on those timberwolves together!" She grinned, then kissed him on his cheek and said, "So, are you hungry yet? I can whip up a quick pasta meal...thing before we start."

[Pasta meal sounds odd lol]

"I'm not hungry, but tha-"

In this moment, Rising's belly growled loud.

"Otherwie, mayby I'm a little, tiny bit hungry. And sure, we could take down Tirek, Chrysalis and all the other bad ones with eye blinking. I was just ill, when this happened ... hehehahaha."

Rising start to laugh a little.

Ali-Mei laughed as well. "Looks like it's dinner for us then!" She took his hoof and whisked him into the kitchen, telling him to sit down at the table against the wall. She moved into the kitchen itself, getting out a pan. She hoisted it onto the stove. "I can't imagine how earth ponies cook," she remarked as she filled it with water. "It's easier with wings, but it's still hard sometimes."

Rising follows her, feeling her warm hoof on his. He sits down on the table and waits for the food.

"I know, right? I can write better with my wings then with my muzzle or hooves. It's just naturally for me. I prefered most of the time my wings, instead of my hooves, except for walking. I prefer walking for flying."

"Flying is a little harder than walking on days when there are lots of pegasi flying around, since you have to look for other pegasi ahead of you but also down to the ground all the time, whereas when you're walking you really only have to look straight ahead," Ali-Mei said. "But it definitely is faster, and nice when.there aren't so many other ponies in the sky."

She put the pan on the stove to boil as she was talking, and then went into the fridge. "Do you like peas in pasta?" she asked Rising.

"Yeah. But I don't fly really often, mostly when I'm in hurry or for thinking. Sure, I like peas, go ahead."

He smiles. Then he find another pun.

"But I already have a wonderful peas, cooking for me. Okay, that was lame, really, really, really, really lame. Really. Lame."

Ali-Mei snorted. "It was funny," she said, smiling as she got out the peas and set them on the counter. Then she rummaged in the fridge again. "How can I only have one block of cheese?" she murmured to herself as she got it out and went to the cupboard to find the grater.

"Because you buy only one block? Or did you eat already the others?"

Rising watches her the whole time, never keeped his eyes from her away. When possible, he only want to see her. Never see anything else, except he has no choice. I hope, my dreams will be only about her.