Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Portal to Equestria

Cordai Supreme

Nooooo. I guess the idea of being a pony would be nice, but I'd rather stick with the things I love in this world. :P

• 6 months later...

I get any belongings I can get before it closes, Then jump in, By that point apart of my life will be complete, I don't want to live in the real world, I wanna live in Ponyville, So I can meet :) <--- Her, And every other pony I adore.

A portal to Equestria? Pack your bags, stop studying for the finals, tell everyone what you really think about them and run through that shit and hang out with the Mane 6 and say farewell to this cruel world, because I would not ever come back.

Yea I would definitely go through as long as I could stay human because to be onset I prefer fingers over hooves any-day plus I'm more likely to attract attention it would be so funny to see celestias reaction to me calling her trollestia or some of her other doppelgängers

I will more than happily go through! At least then I can actually live a life in which I can be happy and successful and have no worries when it comes war, poverty, crime, etc. 

(edited)

Take the mystery box.  I'd take a portal that lead to Griffonia even if it opened.  Cloudsdale would be a more interesting problem.

I mean if you saw a portal to cloudsdale, you have a real chance of dying if nopony catches you.

Edited by silvadel

(edited)

I would stay a human and go through the portal. I practice chemistry and wizardry. i become a half cyborg half human half gorilla near indestructable creature that comes across as kind and adorable yet having a don't mess with me look if enemies come out of nowhere. I invent a suffering reduction potion that resuces the pain from past memories considerably without affecting current mood. I may never want to come back to the earth world unless it's to get all the good people and have them transform into strong, durable, highly intelligent good people with various superpowers. Then I might go back to pony world and stay there forever and occasionally climbing trees and swinging from vines. Occasionally going to the solitude of a videogames layer or a lab. Often playing games and talking with ponies and also joining them in missions and celebrations. Having fun. The bad earth people will tremble at my presence and gangs will run away if I go back to earth as a highly intelligent robot human gorilla. Though I'll casually be driving to work at a lab dressed in a suit. I'll say, "you need to dry the lab solvent first, and use a lab coat. But what do I know, I'm just an 800 pound gorilla in the room".

robot_gorilla_by_tommcweeney-d4ymdpj.jpg

TYPE_GORILLA_by_GstylezProdigy.jpg

the_king_of_fighters___my_little_pony_cr

Edited by Microghost