Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Musician Who Most Inspires You

Warbalist

Itzhak Perlman. He's an amazing violinist who had polio but went on to have an amazing solo career....

Itzhak is perfect! I´ve heard recording which he made with Yo-Yo Ma and Ozawa conducting Boston Symphonics. Their interpretation of Humoresque is one of the best I´ve ever known.

Maybe Tom Waits. Maybe John Entwhistle. Maybe Johnny Cash. Or maybe Gustav Holst. I dunno, too hard to decide.

Tom Waits? *LOOKS AT NAME* /youdontsay.jpg

Seriously, I've been wanting to compliment your forum name for a while, now. I love Tom Waits. And Cash...and John Entwhistle...and Pete Townshend...and Devin Townsend...good lord, what have you done?!

• Brohoof 2

Roger Waters, from Pink Floyd. I mean he pretty much carried one of the 20th century's greatest bands on his shoulders.

Actually, I think it was David Gilmore's kissy-face he made whenever he played. :lol:

But, no, you're right.

Voltaire. His dark cabaret songs inspire me in positive ways sometimes. And if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have picked up a violin which I play today.

Posted Image

Did you ever listen to his Banned on Vulcan? That dude is so awesome.

• 5 weeks later...

Did you ever listen to his Banned on Vulcan? That dude is so awesome.

I did for a while. But the only song that stook to me was "The U.S.S. Make Shit Up". I had memorized that song for a long time by just listening to it. It's not one of my favorite Voltaire songs anymore but I still sing-along to it sometimes when it pops-up on my playlist haha.