What do you currently crave?

DubWolf

Attention.

(Said it didn't have to be food! Hee!)

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

6 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hugs

I want hugs.

IMG_8674.GIF.7675a6e4d81b8734bdb2949b18953ea7.GIF

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Some sort of fast food.

I’m not kidding, I really am.

sig by @Kyoshi

Some food, any food.

GIMME YOUR FOOD!!!!!!!!!

sig by @Kyoshi

I’m actually craving nothing right now. ^^

sig by @Kyoshi

I’m craving some huggies. :(

sig by @Kyoshi

16 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m craving pizza....good thing I work in a pizza place! :love:

imagine stealing a slice from every pizza and say it's art :orly: 

• Brohoof 1

hello

my name is Xe__or

and this is disney channel