Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you currently crave?

DubWolf

• 2 weeks later...

I am craving a good long hug from one or both of my horses. When winter comes around, their fur gets extra soft and OMG it's so FLUFFY!!! I'm also craving a session of multiplayer terraria with a friend and a box of orange dream bars. Those are my weakness.

I know I'll get some pretty weird looks about this-but right now I'm craving some of that tasty red punch that comes out of cuts and stuff. What's that called again? Oh right, blood. I'm thirsty. For blood. My own blood is fine, I just need some, got a REAL hankerin' for it right about now.

My current craving is for a massive Thanksgiving breakfast we'll be having at work tomorrow. I'll try to take pictures if possible. Every year we do this, and it's glorious. Copious amounts of bacon, sausage, omelettes, FRENCH TOAST, fritters, coffee, and a ton of other things I can't recall right now. Getting into work early in the morning for it. Gotta be the first in line, you know. :lol:

It should be against the law not to have craved these at least once:

[white castle]

You know you want one. :nom: Why do you think it's their slogan?

Honestly, White Castle cheeseburgers taste like McDonald's cheeseburgers to me. Never could understand why White Castle was so incredibly popular.  :huh:

• Brohoof 2