Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you currently crave?

DubWolf

My current craving is for a massive Thanksgiving breakfast we'll be having at work tomorrow. I'll try to take pictures if possible. Every year we do this, and it's glorious. Copious amounts of bacon, sausage, omelettes, FRENCH TOAST, fritters, coffee, and a ton of other things I can't recall right now. Getting into work early in the morning for it. Gotta be the first in line, you know. :lol:

Honestly, White Castle cheeseburgers taste like McDonald's cheeseburgers to me. Never could understand why White Castle was so incredibly popular. :huh:

I really want to "celebrate" thanksgiving some time in my life, it sounds delicious!

Especially the bacon part :3

Edit: The reason I put celebrate in quotationmarks is because I live in Sweden and we don't celebrate it for obvious reasons :P

Edited by Nellib
  • Brohoof 1

I have been craving over ww2 german m43 cap for any branch

(Yes it's to do with nazis but it's only used for collecting and historical and educational purposes only)

http://militaria-net.co.uk/german-headgear-m43-ski-caps-c-23_74.html

That's what one looks like

That is what I want except with out that type of insignia

More for Luftwaffe or wehrmacht

Again sorry for the offensive symbols but theses are for collecting and historical and educational purposes only and I'm not trying to offend anyone

Delicious gummy worms. Mmm, they pull the fillings out of the teeth but they taste too damn good! :nom:

Quite a shame, I was just at Fleet Farm last week, and they have the best gummy worms, low on fat, sugar, and price but big on protein and quantity.

...I'm serious on the protein part. :P