• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

@,

Hello. We already happened to have a topic dedicated to sharing and discussing which element that we feel that we embody most, so for convenience I have merged them. In the future, please use the search function to ensure that there aren't existing threads that serve the same purpose as any you are planning to create.

As for me, I feel that generosity might be the virtue that I embody the most. Might just be because I never learned to say no though :lol:. While I may not always be the most enthusiastic about it, I'm pretty good about giving up my time/possessions to others who need them. Loyalty is probably a close second.

I would most likely be the element of loyalty. Once I let someone into my heart I can never give them up no matter how mad my friends get at me I can never bring myself to give up on them or leave them.

I can make my own elements, with blackjack and hookers. Though seriously i would be the element of decay and death and my friend would be the element of genesis .

I Picked them all, you Know why? Because Fuck the police.

But seriously, I really couldn't choose, it was Between Kindness and Loyalty,

Then it was the Others... Nope, Can't Decide...

So, All of them are Fine :3

I'd probably represent most closely the elements of Kindness and Honesty - I tell it like it is, and I am generally a nice person (until you give me a reason to dislike you).

Generosity? Nah - when I do something, I expect to get something out of it most of the time.

Magic? Can't do it, unless we're talking about its equal, Friendship - which I suppose I'm decently versed in.

Loyalty? Can't say there has been a moment when my loyalty was put to the test. I take whatever side I believe is right in an argument - whether that's the side my friends are on or not is of no concern to me.

Laughter - I make funnies on very rare occasions, so no.

If I were to represent my own element, it would probably be Logic, and to a lesser extent, Wisdom. I am extremely dependent on the facts of the situation before making a decision about it. Presenting me with hard evidence or numbers when you wish to prove something to me is the best way to convince me of your claims.

Wisdom is a more complicated one. While I always do what I believe is right, I don't always KNOW what is right. Sometimes what is right is doing nothing at all.

In the more common sense of the term, I very often fact check my friends when we're having conversations about various things....and, subsequently, have a difficult time when others refuse to admit they were wrong, even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

The Element of too much thinking about unnecessary things!

Really I think everthing to death even if it's just something I said to a person I just met...

and most of the time it makes me feel ashamed of myself so that pretty much summs it uplaugh.png 

And of the mane six elements...

The element of laughter and/or generostity!

• 3 weeks later...

The question is simple what element of harmony are you and explain why you are that element.

I consider myself the element of kindness because I never go to violence for an answer and am a calm quiet person.

I'd have to say the Element of Loyalty. Some of my friends have a tendency to ditch me a lot, and it friggen sucks. So because of this I try my hardest to always stay by their (friends) side. Getting ditched kind of sucks, and getting outright ignored is even worse. I always try to be loyal, and be there for them. Listen to them. Stay by their side. 

Element of laughter.

If youve read my Roleplay posts, you know i try to be funny, but sometimes i just derp all over.

(Picklebarrel kumquat picklebarrel kumquat picklebarrel kumquat)

The question is simple what element of harmony are you and explain why you are that element.

I consider myself the element of kindness because I never go to violence for an answer and am a calm quiet person.

Either kindness or loyalty.

I try to be nice and compromise, but, at the same time, I don't take crap from anybody.

Loyalty because I stick with my friends and family through the toughest of times, no matter the circumstance.

Element of loyalty and maybe kindness but I have the ability to be very cruel but then again everyone does, so it doesn't fit completely. But I'm always loyal to everyone that is for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voj9MhBUaTI

I'm probably as loyal as people get, I'd rather die then betray someone that I care for. But those who I don't care for, that's another story.

I'd say i'm a good mix of Loyalty and Kindness. Whatever friends I have, I never try to do anything to make them upset, and I always want to help them if they seem to have a problem. mlp-psmile.png

Most of the time, I'm the element of Kindness, of course I can flip out from time to time. As long as you don't mess with my friends or me, you should be fine. Plus, I'm extremely shy like Fluttershy. So, yeah, kindness for me.

I fit the role of Honesty really well. I am honest with my friends and family and in turn gain their trust. I have Applejack's honesty, but Fluttershy's shyness. :P

• Brohoof 1

I would say... Laughter! With my last name being Joy, I can't help but think it's destiny! :lol:  But I also share Rainbow Dash's loyalty, that's what I always emphasize most in a friendship. It's nice to know that someone has always got your back.

I swear.

Anyways, I would personally think that I'm a mix of all of them, as I enjoy a good laugh and I love to cheer up my friends, I am "evidently" a spirit, so magic kudos there, then I am loyal to my best friends, I am "sometimes" honest, but sometimes I'm not, I'm shy and sometimes kind like Fluttershy, so kindness there, then, finally, I am generous to my friend, giving whatever I have to help then.

Merp.