• Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

• 1 year later...

Rarity - Generosity 

Could you be like Rarity and be so generous that you give something that you love or are passionate about away? Could you give that something away to someone who needs it, even if that someone is a random stranger?

Is it easier to be generous to people you know than strangers?

Is it true generosity if you only are generous to people you know and ignore strangers, because you can't trust them?

You could imagine being in school. Class starts you have two pencils other one is small and used other one is brand new. Suddenly someone says that they doesn't have their pencil with them. What do you do?

post-28950-0-30041500-1410974194_thumb.jpg

1. Give them the new pencil and you write yourself with the small one.
  2. Give them the small pencill and you write yourself with the new one.
  3. Ignore them and keep both pencils

Does your action represent the element of generosity? If it does is that true generosity? Is there such thing as true generosity?

Pinkie Pie - Laughter

Could you be like Pinkie Pie and be so joyful that even in the deepest situations you can find the positive side?

Could you encourage others to be positive too like Pinkie does or would you go Pinkamena mode and suddenly ignore all the good things and focus on negative?

Is it mean if your friend fails and you laugh? What if someone stranger fails and you laugh?

You could imagine being in dark forest at night with your friends and some random people. Everyone but you are scared. What do you do?

post-28950-0-59281900-1410974898_thumb.png

1. Start laughing out of nowhere.
  2. Only help your friends feel better. 
  3. Help everyone feel better.
  4. Scare them even more.
  5. Ignore the situation

Does your action represent the element of laughter? What do you think the element of laughter means?

Applejack - Honesty

Could you be like Applejack and be so honest that even in life defining situation you can tell the truth even if it'll hurt someone?

Could you tell the truth even if someone you don't know comes ask you something?

Is it easier to tell the truth to someone that you know than to a stranger?

You could imagine walking on the streets and you've just gotten some cash. Suddenly someone comes out of nowhere and asks "Do you have any money?" What do you do?

post-28950-0-13705900-1410975891_thumb.png

1. Tell them that you have money.
  2. Tell them that you don't have money.
  3. Ignore them.

Does your action represent the element of honesty? Would you pick other choice if your friend were the one who asked? Do you think that picking the ones you tell the truth is honesty?

Fluttershy - Kindness

Could you be like Fluttershy and be so kind that you help those who need it without any reward afterwards, even if that someone you helped was a complete stranger?

Could you help strangers as well as people you know?

You could imagine walking on the streets and suddenly you notice your friend and complete stranger lying on the ground helplessly side by side. What do you do?

post-28950-0-56481100-1410976517_thumb.png

1. Call ambulance and stick with your friend until ambulance arrives.
  2. Call ambulance and be with both of them
  3. Call ambulance and leave
  4. Ignore them

Does your action represent the element of kindness? What is true kindness? Is that kindness if you are only kind to your friends and people that you know and ignore everyone else?

Rainbow Dash - Loyalty

Could you be like Rainbow Dash and be so loyal that even if your dreams would be reachable you wouldn't betray your friends because of them?

Could you be loyal to some stranger if you have promised them something? 

You could imagine that you always wanted something so badly but that would distant you from your close ones and friends. Would you get it anyway? 

post-28950-0-38963600-1410977656_thumb.png

1. Yes
  2. No

Does your action represent the element of loyalty? What is loyalty? Are you loyal?

Twilight Sparkle - Magic

Could you be like Twilight Sparkle and study that subject of yours so hard that you would finally master it?

Do you believe that friends can help you study better?

You could imagine that you've studied so hard on something and you are just about to make the breakthrough. Then suddenly your friend tells you to take a break. What do you do?

post-28950-0-76022100-1410978087_thumb.png

1. Ignore them and continue
  2. Follow your friends advice and take a break
  3. Other

Does your action represent the Magic of Friendship? Is Friendship magic? Can you gain anything productive from friendship?

• Brohoof 3

Element of Laughter!

There are 3 specific people whom I have a Skype call with every few days, and it's always full of resounding laughter. Just the other night we were trying to solve riddles from some riddle website, but most of our answers ended up being comedic. I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

• Brohoof 1

Time and time again have I spoken works laden with blunt truthfulness.  It is no question to ask myself the element that I can most closely relate.  Even when it would sometimes be to my own disadvantage, I just hate lying.  Some say the truth may be harder to tell, but somehow, for me, the truth is both easier to tell, and more self-fulfilling to tell.  It is with these regards that I may deem my myself with this badge of honor; the element of Honesty.  'Tis of both justice and mercy, dually intertwined, that one can find that the most simplest of lies can leave a long lasting bitter taste in one's mouth, and in one's heart.  

Honesty.  It is what it is, and it is good.

• Brohoof 1

Could you be like Pinkie Pie and be so joyful that even in the deepest situations you can find theapositive side?

I do this often. Hell i even did this pertaining to my very life in the past. If i had not found joy in my life i would have ended it long ago as i was so eager(yet still uncertain whether to go through with it or not) to do in my past, i see the positive and joyful side of life now -- despite the bad.  :maud:

Could you encourage others to be positive too like Pinkie does

I try my best to bring some form of joy to people. Whether in a post in the Pinkie FC or just a random post of satire. I love making ppl smile or atleast feel better than the second they did before -- even if its only a little bit. :maud:

or would you go Pinkamena mode and suddenly ignore all the good things and focus on negative?

I do sometimes focus on the negatives, however i always bounce back after some time of thought or just in general now adays. Yes sometimes things suck, but i wont let that bring me down forever if at all. It also helps i have great friends like and @KokuraiNoSenshi to help me if im feeling down. And of-course i have Pinkie and thats also a damn good thing.  :maud:

Is it mean if your friend fails and you laugh?

Depends on the situation. If its just a silly goof like trying to do something in a video game resulting in a hilarious death than i feel its ok. However, something like failing a important test or perhaps serious injury ect. is not something i would laugh at because i don't find it funny and i doubt they would either.  :maud:

What if someone stranger fails and you laugh?

Same answer as with friends. :maud:

You could imagine being in dark forest at night with your friends and some random people. Everyone but you are scared. What do you do?     Start laughing out of nowhere. Only help your friends feel better.  Help everyone feel better. Scare them even more. Ignore the situation

Most likely number one. First of all i love the dark, second of all i doubt we would have much to be afraid of as the situation you presented doesn't seem particularly dangerous -- just spooky. I see no reason to be scared and thus i would most likely laugh and try to cheer everyone else up by showing them they have nothing to fear. :maud:

Does your action represent the element of laughter?

(im assuming this question was pertaining to my possible answer to your previous question)

Of course. Im laughing. And helping others laugh and thus feel joyful when they otherwise wouldn't be.  :maud:

What do you think the element of laughter means?

In short without writing a novel: To be joyful and to bring others joy. :maud:  

• Brohoof 4

I'm going to say Twilight Sparkle. I like to think of it like this: If my mentor needed an hour to present what he had to offer a company and that was long before today's technology, I now have a worse problem because I need more time then that and people have trouble giving more then ten minutes. That's probably why they don't understand what it means to work all night up till dawn breaks and that success is something you know you have when you live to see the light of the day, but your work shall still see the light of tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

I am very much Rarity. In a bad way.

I've been generous to the point of self destruction for most of my life. I've actually been successful in cutting back, so now I actually have money in the bank. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Oh god, this is so hard to decide!

One one hand I really like to make people laugh. I'm being known as the school clown for that reason. But I also think that I'm quite generous, but then again, I'm only generous to my friends.

Then we have the whole loyal thing: I'm only loyal to my friends. Not to other people. And kindness? I can be the biggest bitch you'll ever meet sometimes (almost never to my friends)

I'm not that great at learning, so no element of magic there. And don't get me started on honesty, I lie more then fox news (you know, the kind of lies you tell, and as you tell them, you think about why you lie in the first place, because it's not neccesarily)

I think I'm a mix between laughter, loyalty and generosity

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'm most like Applejack, because I value truth, honesty, and integrity very highly. I know the value of tact and keeping certain things a secret, but if I started to feel like the situation was getting clouded up, overcomplicated, or hurting someone because of information being withheld or a lack of communication, I would step in and try to clear it up before it got any further. I've seen firsthand what lies and miscommunication can do, and how much they can hurt people, and I can't wish that on anyone.

More than that, though, I value her because she represents strength and fortitude, and she acts like a pillar to help hold her friends up in the most trying times. I've done that on several separate occasions, so I can identify with those traits on a personal level.

As to the question about whether I'd give money to the person or no, I would need to know more information. This is a complete stranger coming up to me and asking, out of the blue, if I have any money. It sounds just a little bit suspicious, so I would first ask why they're asking, and if they really are asking me to loan them money, and if so, how much. I'm not going to just up and give good money to someone I don't even know, unless maybe if I can tell that they really need it, or something. I would also try to find out if the person I'm giving it to seems trustworthy or not, because that'd play a big role in deciding whether or not I reach for my wallet.

(I was going to say Loyalty, too, for much the same reasons with integrity above, but then I remembered that I'm nothing like Rainbow Dash because I don't really have that many big dreams.)

• Brohoof 2

Well, if you do the scenario presented, I'de asily be generosity since I always lend out my pencils until I don't even have one for myself...:please:

You know, it IS the smallest acts of acts of generosity that can mean the most. That is one of my personal rules I live by.

I can't answer this question honestly since we can never be sure of our actual selves. I abstain respectfully, but this topic is a great idea oo!

• Brohoof 3

Hmmmmm

To be perfectly honest, not sure.

I can turn my attributes and morals off like a lightbulb, so one day if I feel like being nice im going to be nice, another day I could happily eviscerate you with said pencil and probably laugh.

Online, laughter :P I'm a comedian

Offline, honesty: I will not lie to you

Tbh honesty is the one which is the hardest to turn off.

• Brohoof 1

The ones I most represent are Generosity, Kindness, Honesty, and Loyalty. Out of those, the ones I exemplify is Loyalty. When I say i'm going to do something, I have to do it, to the point where failing people makes me sick to my stomach. Though I may not be the best friend at times, I will always stand by people when they need me.

• Brohoof 1

I could easily be the element of magic. With my mastery of Destruction spells, and my rapid rise through the ranks of the Mage's Guild, I would be a shoe in for the element of Magic.

Heck, my magika levels are estimated at over 9000, and I'm currently 3rd in line for Arch Mage. If anyone was to properly represent magic, it would be I.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a mixture of all the elements except laughter. I strongly rely on others for that. Stuff like parodies and mlp. But i have exellent examples from my daily life to prove that i have all the other elements, so i cant just choose one.

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm most likely to represent Magic, as I'm working incredibly hard in my classes lately and am getting a break now. I also carry bits of Kindness and Honesty.

I think I'm most likely to represent Magic, as I'm working incredibly hard in my classes lately and am getting a break now. I also carry bits of Kindness and Honesty.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Which element of harmony do you consider yourself to be ?  :) you can also use made up ones .
i consider myself to closely resemble the element of loyalty but also maybe the element of caring ( corny i know)  ;) I say this because i will always do whats right by my friends but sometimes i lie about myself so they don't worry about me. :wacko: I know that is probably wrong i know but i normally tell the truth after cause it's the right thing to do.  :smug: ( if there is an element of worrying i would  probably get that LOL  :huh: )

cant wait to see your responses B)  

post-27792-0-18659400-1413724744_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3