Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer

Here is my best Equestria Girl, created as a result of insomnia :lol: This is a different style to the art that I posted prior to my short hiatus from here, which is why I felt it would be best to make a new thread. A new thread for a new start (sort of/hopefully). Hope you guys like her :)

post-26968-0-61761300-1413882560.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everypony, Sunset is happy :)

post-26968-0-54586700-1413869098_thumb.png
Edited by Guest

^ Thanks to both of you for the lovely words :) ^

@, I drew her on recycled paper (hence the brown appearance), she was inked with brushable pens (black, brown and beige) and finished with a bronze coloured gel pen :) I wish I was doing official art for MLP trust me! :lol:

Edited by Guest

Eeyup, my sketchbook is one of those eco-friendly ones. :) Funny you should say that, I'm actually hoping to put it in a small frame for my study desk. Aw shucks, thank you thats very kind! :blush:

Very impressive! You've drawn her perfectly on a piece of paper. I bet you're a natural at this.

I can also honestly say that Sunset Shimmer is MUCH better now than she was before. Don't you agree?

• Brohoof 1

^ Thanks again everypony ^ :D

@, good luck finding one! :) Mine is 4 years old (absolute nightmare to get hold of :okiedokielokie: ) I'm hoping that will be the case, I just want something to brighten up the room a little bit, something which shimmers :P

@@Photon Jet, I'd love to think so, but my eyesight isn't too great so sometimes I take longer than I'd like :( I agree, whilst she worked as the terrifying bully/demon, she works far better as the repentant, awkward friend :)