Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (YOU CAN PLAY AS ANYPONY YOU WANT) Princesses' Ponyville Party (OOC and Sign-Up)

Rainbow Eclipse

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, if the role play calls for Will Guide for him to be a resident of Ponyville like in this one, he would have already met the Mane 6, Spike and Princess Celestia and Luna during his first visit to Equestria, which will be a potential fan fiction for another day.

As for this role play, I intend to stay close to Riley, but will let the other RP participants lead the story. I shall add in the stuff I as Will Guide have been doing as the story goes along.

It's Quite big i will give it that i also Said Hi in the RP

I did notice that, but unfortunately you made the post while I was in the middle of typing mine, and I didn't know how I could fit it in there - plus, Twilight's a bit more focused on the princesses at the moment and even if I did notice the post beforehand, she wouldn't have directly addressed the pony anyway. She hadn't said anything to Rainbow, despite the fact that Rainbow had been talking with her two posts beforehand.

Just so you know, if the role play calls for Will Guide for him to be a resident of Ponyville like in this one, he would have already met the Mane 6, Spike and Princess Celestia and Luna during his first visit to Equestria, which will be a potential fan fiction for another day.

This is kind of the reason I'm sometimes a little cautious to play with FCs. I don't know how intimately you want your character to know Twilight - of course he would know her at least in passing as she's the princess, but if they've spoken before I wouldn't know what about, I'm afraid.

Edited by Bow to the Rain

I did notice that, but unfortunately you made the post while I was in the middle of typing mine, and I didn't know how I could fit it in there - plus, Twilight's a bit more focused on the princesses at the moment and even if I did notice the post beforehand, she wouldn't have directly addressed the pony anyway. She hadn't said anything to Rainbow, despite the fact that Rainbow had been talking with her two posts beforehand.

It's fine as long as she notices me eventually.