Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

verycreativeusername

Weather Polls  

37 users have voted

1. 1. What's the best: Hot weather, cold weather, or something in the middle?

• Hot weather
    • Warm weather
    • In the middle
    • Cool weather
    • Cold weather
  2. 2. What temperature range(s) do you prefer to be in?

• 81-100 Fahrenheit (27 to 38 Celsius)
    • 61-80 Fahrenheit (16 to 27 Celsius)
    • 41-60 Fahrenheit (5 to 16 Celsius)
    • 21-40 Fahrenheit (-6 to 4 Celsius)
    • 0-20 Fahrenheit (-18 to -7 Celsius)
  3. 3. Year around when it comes to temperature, how's the weather in the area you live in? (region, province, state, etc.)

• Hot
    • Warm
    • Mild
    • Depends on the season
    • Cool
    • Cold
  4. 4. What types of weather do you like best?

• Cloudy
    • Foggy
    • Rain
    • Snowing
    • Sunny
    • Windy
    • Thunderstorm
    • Other
  5. 5. What's your favorite season?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn

I live in Central Florida. During the summer months, it can get past 90*F on a daily basis with a daily chance of rain since that is our rainy season. It varies during the late fall/winter time though temperature wise. Some days it can go past 80*F while on other days, it can struggle to get to 60*F. A couple days last winter it struggled to get to 48*F. The coldest temperature I've seen in Florida was 25*F.

• 7 years later...

What's the best: Hot weather, cold weather, or something in the middle?

For me, it is something in the middle. Warm and sunny is the thing I mostly prefer (that is the reason why september and october are my favorite months besides I have no allergies at this time). But for me, it is also important that the weather fits to the season. I do not like cold rainy summer but also not warm snowless winter. 

What temperature range(s) do you prefer to be in?

My favorite lies around 20°C. When it is about sleeping, I prefer cool but not too cold weather.

Year around when it comes to temperature, how's the weather in the area you live in? (region, province, state, etc.)

It depends on the season. Usually, the summer in the Rhineland is warm and humid with rainy days and sometimes thunderstorms while in winter it is usually cool with some days with snow and frost. Autumn and spring can have everything, warm and sunny days, a lot of rain and also cold snowy days. But it can also happen that we have a really hot and dry summer (like 2018 and 2019 with really hot temperatures (around 40°C) and drought) and freezing cold and snowy winter (like 2010 with german wide white christmas) but also cool and rainy summer (like last year with the terrible deadly flood here in west germany) and snowfree warm winter (like 2013/14 with only one half day with little bit snow).

What types of weather do you like best?

Sun cloud mix with warm but not hot temperatures in summer and sunny but freezing in winter with a snowy landscape.

What's your favorite season?

Autumn, I like the colors of the leaves and that the weather is between summer and winter (like I wrote, it can have summer like weather but also winter like). And in contrast to spring, I have no problems with allegy.