Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

The symbol in my signature would be my cutie mark. (It's the one to the right. This thing if you cannot see it.) It's a symbol I made up to represent myself when I was young, and it's just stuck. It symbolizes just everything about me. But it's supposed to be a very stylized flower. (Originally conceived as a very stylized comet because I really enjoy comets/spacey things. I guess it's still somewhat a comet.) Everyone's always told me I was like a flower in bloom, waiting to become something beautiful. So I suppose it symbolizes my potential. And creativity too since I invented my own original symbol which somewhat ties into my like of drawing and art.

That symbol to the left of my signature. It's an illogical triangle, something that cannot exist in a three dimensional space because of its shape but can exist in a two dimensional state because of its shape.

I'm fascinated by the mental ability of humans and how it has less computing than my computer I'm typing this on yet it still outperforms computers in self awareness and creativity.

Perhaps I'd put a test tube in the small hole in the triangle because I want to do medical sciences when I graduate from college.

Or it can be a GIANT BANANA. Why? I stated above that I'm interested in the sciences. Well one of the greatest scientists in the world once said: Science isn't about why, it's about why not?

In contrast to my name, I would have a tea leaf or a tea cup. I've always liked tea and sometimes brew up my own creations. Right now I'm sipping an Imperial Reserve Holiday White tea. That, or a coffee bean. I luvs me some coffee!

Edited by CoffieBean

I think I might have a thought bubble or something, I doubt you could call it a special talent but I'm never quite in the real world.

In fact, thats going on my avatar since I have more than 5 post now :D

EDIT: Scrath that, I'd have a 360 controller.

Edited by Kyreth

I would have a star or a galaxy because I think my lifes purpose is to study the stars with astronmy! I have loved astronmy for many years now and I am still fasinated by all of it! I think I would have that.