mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Taking into Equestrian logic, having a video game/fandom symbol as a cutie mark is illogical.

Video games do not exist in Equestria. So do fandoms. Unless in-universe fandoms lmao. But still, illogical, unless you founded the fandom inside lol.

And a cutie mark mostly represents your best talent, with a few exceptions sometimes.

Alright, taking into account, it would rather be a paintbrush.

I love drawing, and that's what I am most likely to have as a cutie mark.

• Brohoof 1

Something to do with drumming, I would say an iron cobra (my favourite piece of drumming) but that probably wouldn't really fit in line with the show XD

A pencil! No, Wait! A controller from some console! No! A keyboard and mouse! No! Nononono! I know! ... No, no I don't :| A banana maybe? Ohhh! Or a coffee mug! 

(edited)

Due to some undisclosed set of circumstances, you have been given the chance to choose absolutely any cutie mark. It could be anything from a cookie to Jack Sparrow's compass to Justin Bieber's face (please not the last one).

So ... what cutie mark shall you choose?

Edited by SkullcandyPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

Due to some undisclosed set of circumstances, you have been given the chance to choose absolutely any cutie mark. It could be anything from a cookie to Jack Sparrow's compass to Justin Bieber's face (please not the last one).

So ... what cutie mark shall you choose?

I'd want some kind of cutie mark that displays my talents with fixing computers, maybe a computer monitor with a wrench and gears around it? Or maybe just the windows logo.

Yin and Yang. That's t he one I always choose in legends of equestria.. lol.

And of course what it stands for. Positive and Negative pushing each other and working together to bring about a universal balance.

• Brohoof 2

A sign saying "Do not touch"

Or 'authorized personnel only" 

I think mine would be a the same style as twilights bit a snowflake appearance bit instead of a solid color it will be the moon and stars inside it with the tiny sparkles around it being 6 instead of 5 and all snowflakes. I believe it would be that because i love the cold of winter since it's my favorite season and the moon and stars of nightime.