Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Advanced Warfare

Xpacc120

Haven't played a CoD game since Black Ops 2. From what I've seen so far, AW looks alright. Nothing will ever be as good as CoD 4, though.

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing it and it is alot of fun. One of the best CoDs to date. Then again, it also helps that Ghosts was a terrible game. Fun campaign, unique weapons that have a large difference between them besides "-1 dmg +1acc" Multiplayer is a lot different with the new movemen system but still feels like CoD. Create a Class built off what was great in Black ops II. It just feels.. Fun. and whats what a game is suppose to be, fun.

Edited by Kothen
  • Brohoof 2

it's awesome got it Day Zero on X360 looks awesome multiplayer is so fun haven't tried campaign yet i love the exo suits it's one of the best COD's ever. 

I'm just disappointed that there won't be any more zombies  :(

It has been confirmed with the Season pass so there IS going to be Zombies in AW in one of the new map packs

• Brohoof 2

it's awesome got it Day Zero on X360 looks awesome multiplayer is so fun haven't tried campaign yet i love the exo suits it's one of the best COD's ever. 

It has been confirmed with the Season pass so there IS going to be Zombies in AW in one of the new 

No way. 

This is great news.

Thanks for the info.

• Brohoof 1

So I have been playing this game and have been enjoying it quite a bit, the new mechanics really make familiar modes much more exciting and fun. The verticality is awesome. :3 One thing I noticed though on the multiplayer and this is a disappointing thing. I noticed the game has Ground War, which is really fun, it is the variety modes for up to 18 players. Then, the game has Infected, which should also support up to 18 players, but for some weird reason that makes no sense, it only supports up to 12. I really don't understand why and it sucks because Infected with 12 people feels kinda pointless to me. They definitely could have done that better. I hope they patch it or something. Still enjoying the game regardless though. I am even enjoying the campaign. :3

I also start a clan thingy if anyone is interested, I don't do clan stuff very often. Basically it is just called My Little Clan, with MLP as the tag and the clan motto is (S)Laughter. Some of you can join that if you are interested.

• Brohoof 1

I've never been the hugest fan of the franchise but never one to despise it either. However Advanced Warfare does something I think is against what made the franchise what it was.

Now "realism" is not something I demand in games, in fact the more games distance themselves from reality the more I seem to like them, but Call of Duty was always that. It was a simulated account of being in the armed forces and answering that call to protect one's fellow man against the predations of tyrants and terrorists. The games themselves sometimes played out more like a Rambo or Bourne movie than The Hurt Locker or Zero Dark Thirty but they never lost that verisimilitude of being in the boots of someone far from home with only a rifle, a good cause, and maybe two buddies at your back.

Now? . . . You're the love child of Master Chief and Tony Stark working for freakin' Lex Luthor! There's nothing I could take seriously about it. If this was supposed to exist in it's own world that would be one thing, but Call of Duty has always existed in a realm that seemed very much like our own. This could work if they gave us tools that were reasonable but not too "out there" and perhaps tweaked but not drastically altered the political landscape.

Global terrorist attack focused on nuclear plants causing the world to rely on one PMC?! That's the narrative equivalent of throwing the chess board across the room and slapping down a checkers board. Metal Gear Solid 4 got this premise better and that franchise is supposed to be a saturday morning cartoon!

I'm not ragging on the game for it's quality as I haven't played it and maybe won't, but I just think the creators should have started a new franchise with this idea rather than devalue an existing one.

I cancelled my preorder, simply because I don't have the time to burn trying to play it.

That said, a vendor I work with came by on Monday and took me to lunch, and convinced me to get it, so I did.

Using some sneaky/shady deals, I managed to get a sealed copy for $32.xx.

I went home wondering if it was worth just under half the full retail price.

Having dabbled in the campaign, it has actually failed to meet my expectations, which were obviously low, seeing as I cancelled it to begin with.

I've been told since that the MP is better, and will change my mind. I will post again when I have an opinion regarding that statement.

EDIT: Never got around to it last night~ :derp:

Edited by Koukatsu

I've never cared for COD, I've played 3, and a couple of the new ones, but they just bore me, and multiplayer isn't all that great in my opinion. Actually, I don't care for any military shooter. I will say that this one looks better.

I cancelled my preorder, simply because I don't have the time to burn trying to play it.

That said, a vendor I work with came by on Monday and took me to lunch, and convinced me to get it, so I did.

Using some sneaky/shady deals, I managed to get a sealed copy for $32.xx.

I went home wondering if it was worth just under half the full retail price.

Having dabbled in the campaign, it has actually failed to meet my expectations, which were obviously low, seeing as I cancelled it to begin with.

I've been told since that the MP is better, and will change my mind. I will post again when I have an opinion regarding that statement.

EDIT: Never got around to it last night~ :derp:

So, I finally played the multiplayer last night.

And it's exactly what I thought it would be.

More CoD tea, with a hint of Titanfall sweetener.

Maybe some ponies like that, I'm not one of them.

So I took my copy to my GameStop, where I paid $32.xx for it, and traded it in for $43.xx, made $11, and paid off my Pokemon. :derp:

If you don't like previous CoD games, and you've played Titanfall... Just keep playing Titanfall. :mellow:

671245d94372840559602f3fd9faa610_zpsd916

That's just my opinion. If you DO like it, by all means, don't let me stop you.