Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want to give away some of my pony collection need help

HowlDash23

I hope this is the right spot to have this in.  So as the title suggests, I would like to give away probably a good portion of my pony collection mainly most of my blind bag figures, a booster deck set of the Rarity & Rainbow Dash set that was opened but never used, and finally one of the mini Octavia figures from the Funko blind boxes. I am not quite sure how to go about this.

Edited by HowlDash23
  • Brohoof 1

So as the title suggests, I would like to give away probably a good portion of my pony collection mainly most of my blind bag figures, a booster deck set of the Rarity & Rainbow Dash set that was opened but never used, and finally one of the mini Octavia figures from the Funko blind boxes. I am not quite sure how to go about this.

How come? Moving? 'Leaving the fandom' etc.

How come? Moving? 'Leaving the fandom' etc.

why are you giving them away?

Because I realized I have way too much pony merch and it's getting way too crowded where I have them displayed.

I have zero pony merch myself and I don't plan on accruing any as I am a closet fan so to speak. When I hear someone say there collection is too big I immediately think of like 1,000 plushies or something. I kind of need to see a photo if possible? I am very curious now.   :blink:

I'm

Would you give it to me!?  :please: 

Why are you getting rid of it? :wacko:  Before doing it please make sure that's what you really want to do.

I'm not giving away all my collection, just most of my blind bag figures, etc. because I've one: lost interest in having so many blind bag figures, and two I'm running out to room to display them and it's just starting to feel way too packed.

I have zero pony merch myself and I don't plan on accruing any as I am a closet fan so to speak. When I hear someone say there collection is too big I immediately think of like 1,000 plushies or something. I kind of need to see a photo if possible? I am very curious now.   :blink:

actually has 1,000 plushies (not all pony though)

I have a pretty decent sized pony collection too. I'm kind of bummed because I'm storing some of my pony stuff in bins till I can get up shelves or something. Already filled one bookcase pretty full....

You could always hold a contest if you want to do something fun to make it less first come first serve

otherwise if you've got any of the nighttime wave of blind bags that'd be helpful to my collection since I wasn't able to get that wave.

Edited by Lady Leopardess

I am sure you probably all ready have tons of people lining up for your stuff, but if you are still looking for someone to give your blind bag figures and anything else to, I'm willing to take some stuff off your hands. :)

And unlike other people, I'd be willing to give it back in case you change your mind some day.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I apologize greatly for my absence from this post. I've been busy with classes and other things outside the internet. ^^;  Okay here's a picture of what I plan on giving away:

post-4816-0-81085300-1416794936_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I apologize greatly for my absence from this post. I've been busy with classes and other things outside the internet. ^^;  Okay here's a picture of what I plan on giving away:

I'm a huge brushable lover, and am in love with the ones you have there...

Could I buy them from you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My suggestion?  Put them on eBay if you can.  I did that with my blind bags and a number of the brushable mane ponies, mostly because I was running out of room and partly because I needed the money - and got around $50 for everything!  :D