Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm smiled. "See Pinkie, I told you." Pinkie pouted at him. "Nopony likes an 'I told you so' Stormy.." She whined. He chuckled, "Yeah I guess that's true, huh?" Storm put a hoof to his chin, remembering something. "Hey Pinkie, I just remembered! I was in this weird world, kinda like that one Twilight told you about, but different..." He informed her. "I was wondering if you wanna see about going there with me if I go back?"

(OOC: Okay, so three questions:

1. How am I doing as far as RPing Pinkie?

2. Would it be okay for Pinkie to go to the other world with Storm?

3. Is there gonna be like a highschool or something? Maybe we could have our characters meet there in the real world, with Storm (And maybe Pinkie) Arriving as (a) new student(s).. Wouldn't it be funny if it was all like......

Skyla's teacher: Okay class we have one (Or two) new students today, please come in. *Storm (and maybe Pinkie) walks in. Storm: Hi I'm Storm Shine, but just call me Storm! I hope to make some funtastic new pals here! (Skyla's eyes widen in shock or something.. :P)

What do you think? Also.. Sorry about the really long OOC...)

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

(OOC: I think you're RPing Pinkie pretty well. And Pinkie can go to the other world as long as you RP her. :)  For the school, maybe. Or they could just bump into each other somewhere. Either way is fine with me.)

Skyla kept galloping until she neared the outskirts of Ponyville. She kept looking back every once in a while to check that nopony was following her. It was sunset when she finally reached the bushes. She pushed her way through and entered the portal, emerging as her normal human self again.

She started walking back home, looking to see if anyone saw her.

Pinkie gasped, before pulling Storm off the ground in a huge hug. "YES! I would absolutivly want to go to that other world and see what Twilight was talking about!" She exclaimed. Storm managed a wheezing chuckle, patting Pinkies back. "Alright... Air please?" He requested. "Oopsies!" Pinkie let go, allowing him to catch his breath, "Sorry!" She apologized. "It's okay Pinkie...  Anyways, I've got a place to stay over there.. We can go see it now if you want?" Storm replied with a smile. "Yay! Let's go!" Pinkie replied excitedly, hugging Storm again though not choking him this time. "Alright, here we go.." He said before tapping the bracelet on his arm and sending them both whirling and changing, to the other world.

Landing in the apartment Storm had rented with the bits that he had brought last time, which thankfully converted into this world's currency on arrival, he sat on his bed watching Pinkie get used to being in a bipedal body. "Wow, how can anypony walk like this?" She asked Storm, wobbling as she attempted to stand up. "Don't worry Pinkie, you'll get used to it soon I'm sure.." Storm told her, chuckling. "and in this world, they say anybody.." Pinkie thought about this. "That's odd!" Storm nodded, "Yeah, but it's their world so it's bound to be odd to us.." He agreed with a smile.

(OOC: Pinkie's just like her EG counterpart, with just slightly pinkish white skin.) 

Edited by Storm Shine

Skyla walked the rest of the way home, unlocked her door and walked inside. It was a fairly small house with two bedrooms, which one of them was her office/collection room. She saved up all her money since she was a kid to buy this house, and she was proud of it.

She looked up at the clock, and was glad she didn't come back too late. She grabbed her backpack and walked out, locking the door behind her.

(OOC: I'm gonna treat the two worlds in two different time zones. Since it's sunset in Equestria, it's morning in the human world.)

@@Midnight Starfall

Pinkie had finally gotten used to walking around on two feet and was bouncing up and down as Storm grabbed two backpacks and a set of keys. "Alright Pinkie, don't forget that we can't tell anyone at the school about Equestria." Pinkie nodded vigorously. "Yeppers! And It's everbody, not everypony. Boyfriend and girlfriend, instead of coltfriend and marefriend. I've totally got this~!" She practically sang. Storm nodded, glad that he had registered Pinkie at the school too since it saved time. He was also glad for learning to drive because they would be late otherwise, after all the time he had to spend making sure Pinkie wouldn't let Equestrian words slip out at school.

"All right, let's go" Storm told Pinkie, opening the door. "Yay!" Pinkie cried out, bounding after him happily. The two humanized ponies got into his car  and Storm drove them to school. The drive to the school was filled with many 'oohs''aahs' and explanations.

(OOC: Storm's car is basically this car

cool_cars_wallpapers_3d-1024x640.jpg 

with the grey body done in a blue color similar to his pony fur and the orange parts gold. I just thought the car looked cool, and that Storm is really good at saving money :P

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Skyla walked up to the school entrance, seeing the cool car.  She gaped at it for a second, then ran into the school, going to her locker, then walking to her classroom.

She set her backpack down and took out a book, reading the last few pages before class began.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm and Pinkie had just gotten their schedule when the Bell rang. "We'd better go find our class..." Storm commented. "Yeppers! How nice is it that we both got the exact same classes!" Pinkie replied happily, Jumping around behind him. Storm smiled. "It's pretty awesome.." He said happily.

Thankfully for him the wing strength he had in Equestria was somehow changed here. Now even though he couldn't fly, he could run extremely fast. It wasn't break-the-sound-barrier fast however, and he was slightly sad about that (OOC: :P). Together Storm and Pinkie began to walk around the school looking for their first classroom.

(OOC: If you don't mind Midnight, it would be very convenient for them to join the same class Skyla's in. Up to you though :P)

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

(OOC: I don't mind. :) )

Skyla finished her book and put it away in her backpack. There was still time left before class started, so she got out some paper and started doodling. She wasn't good at art, but she doodled when she was bored. While she was drawing, she didn't notice anyone come in.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm and Pinkie Looked at the number next to the door. Then they looked at the paper in Storm's hands. Then the door again. The paper. Door. Paper. "I think that this is the one..." Storm said at last. "I sure hope so! I don't want anyp-anybody! anybody to get mad at us..." Pinkie agreed in a worried tone.

"Don't worry Pinkie, if they're gonna blame anyone I'll make sure it's me." Storm responded. "But Stormy! What if they get mad at you, and then they start to think your a not-so-good student, and then they'll-" Storm cut Pinkie off with a finger to her lips. "Don't worry Pinkie, I'm sure that everything will go fine. We'll walk in, hand the teacher our schedules to examine and then take a seat." He told the excitable pink haired girl as calmly as he could, considering they were both tightly wound bundles of energy. "And we might need to introduce ourselves." Storm finished.

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" Pinkie chirped, giving him a hug before Storm opened the door. They followed the plan exactly as Storm said, sitting in seats next to one another, just behind another student who was drawing on some paper.

@,

Skyla heard the bell ring and put her paper away, and took out the stuff she needed for class.

She heard the teacher say something about new students, but she didn't see anyone new come into the classroom. She waited for them to go up to the front and introduce themselves.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm and Pinkie walked and skipped respectively to the front of the classroom to introduce themselves. The teacher asked them to start with their names and a few likes, dislikes, and maybe one other thing about themselves.

"Hiya everyone! my name's Storm Shine, but feel free to call me Storm! I hope to make some Funtastic pals here at school. A few things I like are Pinkie, my car, playing guitar, and drawing." Storm announced with a relaxed tone. "I'm fairly athletic (OOC: If fairly is breaking the sound barrier, than what's extremely? :P), but I don't generally participate in sports unless asked by Pinkie or a friend." He finished his introduction, giving the whole class a smile.

"Hi, I'm Pinkamena Diane Pie! But you can call me Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie started, giving off that hyper-excited vibe of hers. "I like Parties, the color pink, baked treats, cooking, and of course Stormy over here!" She gestured to Storm with a smile. "I hope we can all be the bestest-est of bestest best friends!" Pinkie finished with a similarly happy grin to what Storm had given.

@,

Skyla's eyes widened, wondering how in the world they got here. Did they find her portal? She hoped they didn't recognize her sitting them.

She quickly righted herself and looked casual in her seat, betraying no emotion in her expression. But she was worried the whole school would find out she's a human and a pony.

@@Midnight Starfall

The teacher asked them to sit down in their seats once they had finished their introductions. "I hope everyp- everybody is nice here like in Equ- like at home..." Pinkie whispered worriedly to Storm. "Don't worry, it'll be fine Pinkie... I'm sure that they won't do anything mean.. But if they do, let me know.." He whispered back. Storm had pushed down his goggles at the teachers request, revealing his hetero-chromatic eyes. Tapping on the shoulder of the student in front of him (Skyla) He whispered out his question, "Hi. I'm Storm, what's your name?"

Pinkie giggled at his protectiveness and though she was still a bit worried, she did feel better knowing Storm was always there for her. She kept her ear out for the other students name hoping, like always, to make another new friend.

@,

Skyla felt someone tap her shoulder and ask her for her name.

Oh no, what do I tell him?

"Oh, um, I'm.. Skylar," she said, coming up with the name on the spot. She turned around and faced him, wearing a mock smile.

I'm lucky my hair color is different from my pony form. I hope he doesn't recognize the cutie mark on my shirt.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm chuckled. "Well that's interesting, Pinkie and I just met someone... named... Skylar...." He trailed off as he thought about it. "That mare certainly did act odd... And while they have the same names, she has a different hair color... " Storm thought, about to dismiss it as an odd coincidence until he saw Skylar's shirt. "That's the cutie mark that mare had... Well, worth asking I guess." He mused, making up his mind. "Skylar from Sugarcube Corner?" Storm asked, raising an eyebrow.

Pinkie was amusing herself at her desk by balancing a pencil by the tip, on the tip of a pencil, with the eraser balanced on her nose.

@,

Skyla faked a confused look, and said, "What's Sugarcube Corner?"

I should've thought of a name that doesn't resemble mine. Stupid me...

She kept the confused look on her face, but didn't know what else to say without giving herself away. She turned back around, trying not to get in trouble with the teacher.

(We're in human world school right?)

Assassin bursts into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late. I had some stuff to do."

Assassin quickly sits down on her seat. 

"Uh oh. I forgot to leave my blade in my house. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I will just keep it. It will do no harm."

Assassin then saw two person that looks like Pinkie pie and Storm Shine. And Skyla.

"Yo are you that pony? Pegasus pony?"

@@Midnight Starfall,

Storm's eyebrow climbed higher before he sighed. "Yeah, I guess that's a yes... Word of advise Skylar, Pinkie and I have ways of telling fake from real... well, when it comes to emotions and such anyways..." Storm informed her with a small smile. "Pinkie tried making friends with a cardboard cut-out once..." He chuckled. "Hey, that was one time Stormy!" Pinkie whined, giving him a cute pout. "It's not my fault that they made it so realistic from the front!" Storm chuckled again. "Of course Pinkie, I only noticed because I approached from the side..." He replied, amused.

"Pinkie's still working on your party plan..." Storm warned Skylar, smiling. "So I do hope you'll make it..."

@,

Storm chuckled again. "Well, at this rate they might as well put 'Equestrians among you' as a news headline." He whispered jokingly. "Hello Assassin/Hi Assassin!" Storm and Pinkie greeted the new arrival quietly, not wanting to upset the teacher. 

Edited by Storm Shine

Assassin asks 

"Storm shine? Pinkie Pie? Is that you? Are you that ponies from Equestria? Sugar cube? Remember me? One I showed you my blade? Pony that denied your support?"

Assassin then looked at Skyla, then looked at Storm Shine and Pinkie pie.

"You all three, I've met you in Equestria. Right?"

@,

Skyla sighed. "I don't want the whole school to know.. I'll be a laughing stock, or something worse. And it's Skyla, actually."

@,

"Don't say it so loud! We're in class remember? I don't want people laughing at us or calling us delusional or something!"

Or something very worse.

Assassin spoke

"Oops. I forgot. Sorry."

Assassin spoke again In small voice

"Seriously thats you right? Skyla you were that pegasus. You know? I bumped into you and asking if I can join your little thing? C'mon don't lie I'm pretty sure that is you. I can feel it."

@@@Midnight Starfall

Storm answered like his Apple family pal, "Eeyup!" Pinkie chuckled  at that. "Yeppers, and I'm still planning a party for you two!" Pinkie added. "So you two had better make it! Okie Dokie?" She continued, becoming uncharacteristically serious at the end.

"Sorry Skyla, didn't mean to mispeak there..." Storm said, not realizing that he had said her name wrong. "Don't worry though... Hey are you two originally from here or Equestria? Me and Pinkie were originally from Equestria, and we travel between the two with this with this." He asked, pulling out his necklace.

@,

"I'm from here. I just found the portal one day. That's why I put purple streaks in my hair; I did it after I went through the portal a couple times," Skyla said in a quiet whisper.

"But I didn't know there were others. I thought I was the only one. But if anyone else found out about us, bad things will happen," she said seriously.

"Im from this world. Just found a portal what a surprise good luck for me."

"Hey, Storm shine and Pinkie pie. Don't do anything stupid. If people finds out that you two are pony, I don't want to even think about it. Act.like.a.human. Ok?"

Assassin continues on

"When does party start. And where?"

Edited by BronyAssassin

@,@@Midnight Starfall,  

Storm waved his hand. "Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be good for someone to find out.. That's why I spent most of today making sure Pinkie wouldn't let anything slip." He informed them with a chuckle. Pinkie pouted. "Well it's not my fault that they made this world's terms all weird!" She complained quietly. "And you two." Pinkie said, focusing on Assassin and Skyla. "The party's going to be tomorrow through the swirly thingy-"

"Portal. It's a portal Pinkie, that's just what the inside of one looks like...." Storm cut in. "Fine, the swirly portal thingy.." Pinkie corrected, rolling her eyes. "At Sugarcube Corner."

"If I was you, I'd be sure to either make it to the party or tell her a time you would be more available... Pinkie gets pretty serious about those. The only thing she gets more serious about is probably Pinkie Promises... So don't give her one if you don't intend to follow through." Storm whispered, warning the other two.

Edited by Storm Shine