Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@@Yoshikupo,

"I'm surprised you don't have a job. I would think that you would would at forge somewhere because of your cutie mark, and yes the Apples are farmers they grow all sorts of crops, but mainly apples. I very surprised you haven't heard of them. The resident Apples are Big Macintosh, Granny Smith, Apple Bloom, and of course Apple Jack, but those aren't the only ones. I actually think there is a Apple or cousin of an Apple in every town in Equestria. Where did you say you were from again. I'm starting to think your not from Equestria."

@wolfsclaw

"I was...adopted from far away from here, you don't want to lissten to my long story about my non pony parents, do you?" chain said in a panic Ocean "so...any way about the food you offered I am geting hungry" chain pondered what Ocean was talking about cutie mark whats a cutie mark? she looked and my butt when she said that *looks at his flank* when did that get there? *looks back at Ocean* I hope that this does not become harder to keep her from knowing

@,

"Okay. Let's just hope I don't get too caught up in any homework or something here," Skyla said. She didn't want to let Pinkie down by not coming if she had too much homework, but she also cared about homework and going to school.

"And I'll probably get lost on the way to Sugarcube Corner," she joked.

@@Midnight Starfall

Pinkie giggled. "Aw, don't worry Skyla. If you get lost I'll send Stormy to find you." She assured Skyla. "And of course, I can't refuse Pinkie..." Storm commented with a smile. "I've tried before... I have to look away first, and make sure not to look back... Otherwise, it's game over and I'll be doing whatever it is she wants.." He chuckled. "Not that I really mind though.." Storm said, as Pinkie kissed him on the cheek. "Aaww, thanks!" She chirped.

Assassin speaks to Storm Shine and Pinkie pie

"Party at Sugarcube corner? That sounds fun."

Assassin speaks to Skyla

"What will happen if the ponies sees violence? How will they react? Should I test it out? I want to use my blade on something in Equestria.."

Assassin smiles. 

@@Yoshikupo,

"Food later information now. What do mean non pony? I can think of only one way that could happen, and that's is if your a human and found a portal. Which would explain why you have no idea what is going on." Ocean stated, "Don't worry everything will by fine. Stay by me and I can keep you hidden and I'll get you back to your home after we get some food." Ocean said comfortingly.

Edited by wolfsclaw

Sugarcube corner sounds delicous right about now! And if anypony asks, I'm not a pegasus! 

Fushia put a pleading face on then started to get ready to flap to sugarcube corner.

*I feel like we all have a bond. Like we are all from another world....another world....* 

@,

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea.." Skyla said to him. "You can use it in the forest, probably, but not on another pony. I don't know what would happen if you did, but I don't think it would get very good..," she trailed off, imagining what would happen if a pony was killed by a blade.

@@Midnight Starfall@

Pinkie gasped. "You like baking too?" She squealed, semi-quietly. "I love baking! Though why would baking need violence?" Pinkie paused. "I guess chopping dough or something could be considered violence against dough..." She said thoughtfully. Storm sighed with a small smile. "Yeah Pinkie, that's what she was talking about!" He told her quickly before she could be corrected on the type of violence, shooting a small warning look at Assassin. "Violence against dough.." He continued.

"Violence doesn't go over well in Equestria, except maybe with the griffons.." He whispered to Assassin quietly. "Most ponies tend to shy away from such things, so it might be good to keep such thoughts to yourself." Storm warned her carefully.

(@@Pink Brook

OOC: Sorry Pink Brook, I think you got left behind... :( We're past sugarcube corner already... Maybe you could say that you fell behind and ended up missing us as we all left? Sorry again...)

Edited by Storm Shine

@wolfsclaw

HOW DID SHE GUESS THAT?! was runing throw Chains mind "you guessed it how did you guess that I don't see any kind of people like me around with that situation...unless are you a human too?! he said "and if you are not then even then I want to stay here and explore this new land with or without help."

@@Yoshikupo,

"I'm not a human, but I do know what your going through. A while ago, I don't quite remember when, I was passing through Ponyville when I accidentally bumped against that tree that you saw me by. I was transported into your world, Earth. Like you, I didn't know where I was, but unlike you I didn't meet anypony, your lucky. So how about that food now?

@wolfsclaw

"alright as long as I can still explore this...did you say anypony? nevermind just let me explore this place after this I must know more about this world it looks...breath taking from first glance at everything" *grumble* "right food...I just reallised ponys are herbavores"

Edited by yoshikupo

Musa awoke in her apartment waring her purple and blue nightgown and put on her bathrobe and went to the park and saw a tree with a portal in it so she went throgh it and felt a horn grow on her head and wings on her back all of a sudden she was flying over a city full of ponies

@@Yoshikupo,

"Okay lets go, and as we walk I'll tell some things about this world that you might not no yet, so you don't look off. Okay first we use: everypony instead of everyone, bits are our money here, and that symbol on your flank is called a cutie mark it symbolizes what your truly meant to be. Don't worry about the food it is delicious and after we eat we can go to Sugar Cube Corner, and it has the greatest sweets you find ever"

Edited by wolfsclaw

@,

"Anyway, I think class will be over soon.." Skyla said, looking at the clock at the front of the room. She realized this was one of the teacher's lecture days, but she didn't pay any attention to it today, since she can just look it up later.

"We were lucky she was only lecturing today."

@@Midnight Starfall

"Huh... Didn't even think about it.." Storm replied. "I uh... I actually forgot we were still in a school..." He admitted. Turning to Pinkie, Storm asked, "Hey Pinkie, did you remember that we were in school? Or pay any attention to what the teacher-person said?" Pinkie tilted her head as she thought about it. "That's a doubley noper-doper-lopers... Sorry Stormy." She replied. "No problem Pinkie, I'm sure it'll be fine.." Storm said, attempting to reassure her.

"I do hope we don't have as much trouble finding whatever room is next on the list as we did with this one..." He commented with some amusement. Pinkie smiled at him. "Aaaww... But I liked riding on your back as we... Well, as you ran!" She told Storm with a pout. He chuckled. "And it's a good thing I'm fast or we would've been late, car or no car..." Storm reminded her, causing Pinkie to pout a little more. "Well if this place didn't have such oddly odd oddities of terms, than we wouldn't have had to worry.." She defended herself. Storm raised an eyebrow "You mean that and the fact that you had me stop for ice cream cake, right?" He asked. "Well, yeah, that too I guess..." Pinkie replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck.

(@@Pink Brook,

We're in the human world currently, not at sugarcube corner anymore... Sorry.. Maybe Mr. or Mrs. Cake can walk over and let you know? Sorry... :( )

(Hmm, I don't know how many of you are in the class, so I this message goes to all of you.)

Still looking at himself utterly disgusted by his human appearance, Veigar walked through the halls of a school. "I can' believe this! For the sake of Celestia I can't believe that I am this ugly, bipedal monster! What did I do to deserve this?" He kept asking himself as he walked further and further down the hall. He had some minor problems getting adapted to just walking on two legs, but he quickly overcame that issue. The first thing he tried after he entered the world was to use his magic staff to destroy and cause some mayhem to take revenge on the 'thing' that had turned him. Much to his dismay, the staff did nothing more than a mere 'puff' and smoke came out of the gem on top of it. He was boiling in anger, but he managed to calm himself. He knew that it was quite probable that he would find somepony out there who was in Equestria and was suddenly transported to this unknown World.

At last, he walked to a room with a class who looked fairly normal, unlike the other classes he had found which were rather obnoxious. He opened the door and stepped inside silently. His robe was hiding the magic staff strapped on his belt. "My apologies...I will sit down right away," he told the mare who was giving a lecture. He then sat near a pair of 'persons' who were talking to each other. He hoped to hear something regarding how they arrived this strange place.

@wolfsclaw

"I see so I must mave a talent for uh...metal working...how would I even get a job in metal working? I have not seen a wepon or armor this hole time I have been here. and about this sugar cube corner place my mom makes the best sweets in the world...well actualy this is a different world I will give it a shot." chain said overthinking every thing he said 

@@Midnight Starfall,@@Veigar the Dark Lord,  

Storm smiled gratefully at Skyla. "Thanks, that sounds much better than wandering around the school semi-aimlessly..." He replied, Pinkie giving a small 'aawww maaaan~..' at that. Turning to the newcomer, Storm smiled. "Hiya, I'm Storm Shine, but you can call me Storm!" He greeted, sticking out a hand to shake. Pinkie, bouncing back from her disappointment at the loss of a fun ride, also greeted the newcomer with a similar introduction, "Hi! I'm Pinkamena Diane Pie! But you can call me Pinkie Pie! What's your name?" She asked him, giving a great big smile.

@@Yoshikupo,

"I don't know why metal working is your true talent, maybe some alternate life you were a pony or something, and as for your mother having the best sweets I'm sure she does have great sweets, but you have not had any of Pinkie's sweets. It is truly great food."

Ocean and Chain made it to the town, and Ocean bought two apple pies and some cider for the two. "Try some it's great" Ocean started eating his pie.

@wolfsclaw

"apple pie and cider...did not think I would be eating this today. in fact I thoult my day would be just waiting for it to turn 6:00 when... oh god I forgot all about it!" chain stresses out "I have a teaching job at my other world for history that I completely forgot about! I have not called in or anything!" he grabs the pie and takes a swig of cider "got to go right now! hope to see sugar cube corner sometime else!" he said runing away *after a bit* chain jumps throw the portal and heads to the school

@@Midnight Starfall, @,

Veigar turned around with a frown. He examined the group of individuals who stormed the-now-useless magician. First he saw the girl with the face full of freckles and with a gleaming beauty around her, one he couldn't deny. Then there was this blonde guy who was next to a girl with pink hair who seemed to have had too much coffee. He rejected both of the hands that had been offered for him to shake, having always hated physical contact. He grunted, and spoke. "Nobody has seen me around as it is usual in Equestria...nevermind that, I am Veigar, 'renowned' magician. I am here...for...whatever reason I was summoned to this pesky, disgusting and strange world," he told them, an expression of clear disgust appeared on his face. He then turned to Pinkie Pie. "I have never seen either you Skyla or you Storm, but...I've seen you before, Pinkie Pie. That means, that you come from Equestria like I do!" Veigar's serious and rather angry face turned to a skeptical one with his eyebrows rosen. "So I am NOT the only one who was warped here, you were also warped here with me! What is the purpose of this 'trip'? And why in the darned hell can't I use my damned Staff?" He asked rhetorically, taking his staff out of the belt. It was quite well treated, the gem at the top of it had stopped shining and turning around. It was off for some reason.