Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@@Yoshikupo,

Just as Ocean was getting to leave he saw a pony looking at him weirdly, and he didn't seam like he knew where he was. "I can understand why he might look at me that way. Me being near a preschool  and all." Ocean thought to himself. He went over to him to say hi. "Hi my name is Ocean Melody. Hi whats your name you seem lost. Are you new here? I'm surprised that Pinkie hasn't found you yet and thrown you a party."   

Fushia was in her ponyvile house. She rushed to ponyvile because of her conspirise. "The portal is transporting me slower again! My theory must be true, there are other ponies using diferent portals too!" Fushia ran around ponyvile looking for anything human-y. She looked around to see if anypony was around and slowly tied her overthrow around her neck to reveal...her wings! Fushia's greatest secret was that she WASN'T a unicorn as everypony had thought. *If anypony saw me with my wings, and if one of my rivel bloggers found out, I'd be ruined! Everyone would treat me like a pegasis, I'd of to work weather shifts, just the thought of-* Fushia's train of thought was cut of when she flew straight into a female pegasis.  

@Midnight Starfall @Storm Shine

"AHHH!!Oh no!! I'm so sorry!...OH NO!!" *Hopefully these ponies aren't from around here or know any friends of mine. I"LL BE RUINEEEEEEEEED!!!*

@@Pink Brook,

Skyla felt somepony run into her as she was waiting. She looked at her as she starting apologizing and freaking out. "No, no. Don't worry, it's fine! Really!" she said, trying to calm the pony down.

"I don't think I've met you before. I'm Skyla, who are you?" she asked the pony politely.

@,

When she turned around, she didn't notice the pony following them.

@@Midnight Starfall,@@Pink Brook,  

Storm blinked as a another new pony crashed into Skyla. "Hiya! I'm Storm Shine, but you can called me Storm!" He exclaimed to the new pony. "I was about to take Skyla to Sugarcube Corner to meet Pinkie Pie before showing her around Ponyville!" Storm informed her happily. "Wanna come with?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

(OOC: If/when we get to Sugarcube Corner, should I RP Pinkie or should somepony else? P.S. I would have responded last night, but my internet cut out...)

@wolfsclaw

"lost..." chain said to Ocean "well I guess I am lost I am new here after all" he said he did not know alot about this world mabey this pony could help me but how knows this world could be dangerous mabey I could get a wepon mabey I could *stomach grumbles* get some food

@@Yoshikupo,

Ocean heard the pony stomach grumble and he realized he how hungry he was. "I was going into town. You can follow me if you want to. I know a great place to eat here." This pony seemed on edge. " I guess I would be too if I was in a new and strange town" Ocean thought to himself.

@wolfsclaw

"food...that sounds nice but uh" he remembered he had no money "I have no money..." chain had allways been on top of things expesaly with money he was given but money in this world and his world is probably different from the other one "so where were you thing to eat?"

Assassin then heard about some pony taking Skyla to Pinkie pie, she rushed to Skyla and accidentally bumped into her.

"Heyy..... maybe um, I can join your little thing? hehe. May I?"

Assassin spoke in low voice, frustrated and embarrassed. She hopes she can make new friends. 

@,

Skyla felt another pony bump into her, and turned to see a new pony. "Our little thing? You mean our tour of Ponyville? Sure, if it's okay with Storm Shine." She motioned with her hoof to Storm Shine asking the other pony if she wanted to come.

"By the way, I'm Skyla. You?"

@,

Storm flew over to the unicorn pony, picking them up in and giving her huggles. "Of course you can come with us!" He exclaimed. "The more the merrier, and Pinkie's always happy to meet new ponies!" Storm informed her happily. "I'm Storm Shine, but you can call me Storm! What's your name?" He asked, putting her back on the ground.

(OOC: Sorry if that seemed like godmodding... I can just totally see myself doing something like that... Pinkie too.. :P)

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

Assassin speaks as she is happy.

"Alright! Cool. I'm Assassin. Im sure that you and Skyla can fly. You ponies don't worry about me. Go ahead and fly. I have some incredible skills at parkour. *Sigh* lucky"

Assassin activates and shows off her hidden blade.

"Cool isn't it."

@

Storm's eyes widened. "wowee!" He exclaimed. "That's pretty nifty, but why would you need a blade?" Storm asked. "Ponyville's nice and safe..." He commented. "Anyways, it wouldn't be very fair for us to take to the sky without you...." Storm put a hoof to his chin as he thought about this problem. "I've got it!" He exclaimed. "If you want, you can fly with me!" Storm suggested to Assassin. "Pinkie likes to ride on my back when I fly sometimes... She really likes it when I break the sound barrier!" He continued to explain with a smile.

@

Storm's eyes widened. "wowee!" He exclaimed. "That's pretty nifty, but why would you need a blade?" Storm asked. "Ponyville's nice and safe..." He commented. "Anyways, it wouldn't be very fair for us to take to the sky without you...." Storm put a hoof to his chin as he thought about this problem. "I've got it!" He exclaimed. "If you want, you can fly with me!" Storm suggested to Assassin. "Pinkie likes to ride on my back when I fly sometimes... She really likes it when I break the sound barrier!" He continued to explain with a smile.

"I thought there are some dangerous creatures in ponyville? Or in this world? Its for my own safety. And save anyone who is in danger"

Assassin deactivates her blade. 

"Don't worry I don't like flying. Ill just take the rooftops. I am quite fast and I can climb. Now lets go see that pinkie pie."  

@@Yoshikupo,

"That's okay I have some bits to spare. I was hoping to see if the Apples were selling any food today. By the way what's your name and where do you work because I don't think I ever met a pony who didn't have any money." Ocean was curious about this pony. He almost seemed to know nothing about Ponyville.Ocean was from Manehatten and he knew about Ponyville.

@,@@Midnight Starfall, @@Pink Brook,

"Well, okie dokie then artichokee!" Storm replied. "Though most of the dangerous creatures live in the Everfree Forest, so you don't need to worry too much..." He informed Assassin with a smile. "Alright everypony, follow me! Pinkie will be so happy to meet new ponies!" Storm exclaimed, starting to fly at a slow pace (Compared to the speed of sound anyways... :P) so that the others could keep up. "I hope you guys don't mind, but Pinkie and I are probably going to throw you all a party or two first chance we get." He told the other ponies, grinning widely.

@, @, @@Pink Brook,

Skyla flew after Storm Shine, keeping at a steady pace behind him. She looked up at the sky again, noticing the sun has moved a bit than when she first got here. She hoped the party wouldn't make her late to return back home.

She focused on the sky ahead, dodging clouds, birds, and tree branches.

As Storm flew along, leading his new friends to Sugarcube Corner, he was pondering some thoughts of his own. "I think I'm going to go back to that other world sometime soon... I wonder if I can bring Pinkie along?" He mused. "I mean, she did seem pretty interested in the world Twilight went to after all... And the one I went to seemed pretty similar... Plus it's always fun to be around Pinkie...." Storm couldn't help the smile that stretched across his face, not that he tried to stop it in the first place.

@wolfsclaw

"a bit?" chain asked himself 'right money' "wait a job I don't have a job" trying to explore this place without geting found out that he was not supposed to be here was hard "anyway the apple? my judgement says that they must sell lots of apple things?" he said

Edited by yoshikupo

Assassin follows Skyla and Storm shine. Assassin spoke to herself

"Everfree forest eh? I might go there at some point. Sounds interesting."

"Storm shine really likes Pinkie pie don't he. I will find Pinkie pie's other friends. Also party sounds pretty fun to me."

"Oh, look!" Storm exclaimed, pointing a hoof. "I see Sugarcube corner! Yay!" He told the others happily. "Let's go!" Storm said, flying down and alighting on the doorstep. "Just to let you know.... Pinkie's a bit more excitable than me, so be ready for some serious energy!" He informed the other ponies with a large grin.

Skyla landed next to the doorstep of Sugarcube Corner, looking up at the colorful building. She's been here before for the few times she's came here. But, she's never met Pinkie before, so she doesn't know what to expect except that she's more excitable than Storm.

@@Midnight Starfall, @@@Pink Brook,

Pushing the door open, Storm called out. "Pinkie! We've got some new ponies here!" There was a large gasp heard before a pink pony with an extremely poofy hairstyle appeared, hugging Storm. "Hey Stormy! I heard that there's new ponies!?" She exclaimed, pulling back from the hug. "Where?" Pinkie asked as she looked around, even going so far as to lift Storm up and look under him before putting him back on the ground.

Storm chuckled. "Hey Pinkie good to see you too.. The new arrivals are behind me." He informed her with a smile, gesturing towards the door with a hoof. "And I've already told them that there's a party in store, so we can't give them a surprise party... Sorry about that.." Storm said, looking down towards the end. Pinkie giggled, wrapping Storm in another hug. "Aww, don't worry Stormy! A party's still a party, Surprise or not!" She told him happily.

Storm waited for the others to walk into Sugarcube Corner so he could introduce them to Pinkie.

@,

Skyla walked into Sugarcube Corner, looking at the familiar decorations and the sweet smell of baked goods. She saw a pink pony coming out to greet Storm, and realized it must be Pinkie.

"Hi there," she greeted, "I'm Skyla."

She held out her hoof for a handshake, but realized too late that she doesn't have hands in this world.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm smiled, knowing that Skyla probably didn't know just how excited Pinkie gets around potential new friends...

Pinkie gasped appearing in front of her. Grabbing Skyla's hoof in both of her own hooves, Pinkie shook Skyla (OOC:Literally Skyla, not just her hoof... :P) up and down while introducing herself. "Hi I'm Pinkamena Diane Pie, but you can call me Pinkie Pie!" She excitedly informed the probably dizzy pony, now letting Skyla go.

"Welcome to Ponyville! I just know we're gonna be great friends, cause I'm friends with everypony!" Pinkie continued, smiling. "And of course there's going to be a party for you and everypony else! With cake and muffins and cupcakes and pie and candy and steamers and sasparilla and fruit punch! Oh, and I should totally get Vinyl over here for the music!" She chattered, continueing to make party plans.

Storm stood off to the side, watching with a grin and chuckling every now and then. Finally he interrupted Pinkie. "Pinkie, you might want to schedule the party for later though, I get the feeling there's somewhere she needs to be soon... But I'm sure she can come back later for the party...." Storm said, looking back to Skyla. "Right?" Pinkie looked at Storm with big innocent eyes. "B-but... Parties..." She whined cutely. Storm hugged her again. "Like I said, we can schedule it for later if need be.." Pinkie pouted a bit. "Okie dokie lokie..." She said, accepting that she might need to wait.

@,

Skyla wasn't expecting Pinkie to shake her all up. She listened to Pinkie introduce herself, trying to straighten up from being dizzy.

She heard Storm interrupting Pinkie, informing her that Skyla had to go soon. "How'd you know I had to go soon?" she asked, looking out the window, seeing as it's almost sunset.

"Oh shoot, I need to go now. Bye, nice meeting you!" she called over her shoulder as she galloped out the door, racing for the bushes where she came from earlier.