Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your fav. clothing brand?

Hey there,

What's your fav. clothing brand? Which brand produces the best quality clothes for you?  ;)

Mine's CLWRWood Wood and Jack & Jones.

What about you?  :P

Edited by Guest

I only have one jacket from them but Spin Doctor makes absolutely gorgeous clothing. They seem to focus only on steampunk, gothic, and victorian styled clothing and I plan on buying more clothing by them eventually. 

But i do dislike brands like Ralph Loren, Lacoste, HUGO BOSS and such.

Why's that, if you mind me asking? :wacko:  

Why's that, if you mind me asking? :wacko:  

Well, Because most guys that wear them are just dumb people who think they got money. 

And they are rarely nice cloths, but sometimes they manage to make something nice, i actually own one Ralph Loren shirt, It's probably my fav to. 

Almost this one, different colors and those swirly things that usually are on old shirts. Sexy as hell tho.

(sorry for Swedish link) http://www.boozt.com/se/sv/polo-ralph-lauren/3bd-blk-pkt_7941979/7941981?navId=61150&group=brandwall

Edited by Malawie

I love clothes shopping but damn if I could pick a brand. Most of my favorite stores either carry stuff from a wide variety of designers or are secondhand clothing stores. I hate feeling like I'm wearing the same thing as everyone else because I want to express my sense of style.

That being said, the 1969 Gap denim jacket I got a few weeks ago is one of my favorite things ever. So nicely made... Such comfortable pockets...   :wub:

Edited by Stellafera

Vailent Clothing

I have bought some stuff from them before. They have some pretty sweet jackets. :P  

I generally shop at thrift stores, but I'm a big fan of Free People, Patagonia, Roots, Timberland, and Wilfred. Most of my stuff is from those guys.

Not a fan of Brandy Melville because they make their money off being fat-shaming pricks and get attention for it.

Edited by Madame Peri

I guess I like Abercrombie and Fitch  :pout: . I think I look pretty good in those types of shirts, even though I don't fit in to that "personality" (if you need to me explain, I'm too lazy to do it :P).