Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple Fritter Fan Club

VitalSpark

Apple Fritter is an adorable pony, she's my favourite colour and a relative of AJ, what's not to like? :)

post-26968-0-84858600-1416960137_thumb.png

(edited)

I've been retouching an Applejack picture to attempt to create an Equestria Girls style Apple Fritter. Here's what I've got so far:

post-30326-0-16810100-1417819538_thumb.png

As you can see, I've added a second bit of hair on the left, changed the hair, skin, and eye colours, made Applejack's apple-buckled belt into a plain belt, removed the Applejack cutie marks on her boots, and added Apple Fritter's cutie mark to her skirt.

It's not finished yet. I'll probably recolour her hat so it's more like this one. I'm also thinking of recolouring her shirt. Anybody got a suggestion for her shirt colour? Maybe something based on the colours of her saddle in that last picture. (And what the hell is she doing wearing a saddle anyway?) Or any other improvements I could make? Come to think of it, I could recycle that flower from the hat into a flower belt buckle.

The above sample is scaled down to serve as a quick preview. The full version I'm working on will be nearly 7000px tall.

UPDATE: OK, so I've made some of those changes, and now she looks like this. Yes, I reshaped the ear just for the hell of it. Any suggestions for further improvements?

post-30326-0-20868200-1417824527_thumb.png

Also, I got you people a present. It was kind of awkwardly shaped, so I'm not sure I did a great job wrapping it. I hope you can't guess what it is...

post-30326-0-85488100-1417821655_thumb.png

I know it's still a little while until Christmas. And I know it can be tempting to open your presents early. But please resist!

Edited by Vital Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

This took a bit of work.

I needed to strip off all her clothes, and figure out how to draw her hips, waist, chest, thighs, etc. (In case you were wondering, no I didn't bother drawing nipples, a detailed crotch, or feet, because I knew they wouldn't be necessary for the finished product.) Then I stretched, and twisted the tail from a Twilight Sparkle mermaid picture, recoloured it, and stitched it together with her upper body. Then I added a bikini top, changed the cutie mark, and done. Oh yes, and I removed her hat and reshaped the back of her hair... because who wears a hat underwater?

But it was totally worth it.

post-30326-0-73394600-1417962496_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Found a vendor at the Salt Lake Comic Con earlier this month that was selling MLP plushes and he had an Apple Fritter in perfect condition!! (The one on display was not aligned but I saw another in the crate behind the table and asked if I could check it out.

My life's goal is now complete: I have Apple Fritter!

post-25639-0-23433700-1475122800_thumb.jpg

post-25639-0-94997000-1475122801_thumb.jpg

post-25639-0-41204600-1475122801_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...