Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you Like where you live? Why?

Green Precision

• 2 weeks later...

No, Missouri sucks and there is practically nothing to do. I would like to live closer to the coast again, like Clearwater FL. Or if money wasn't a problem I'd go back to Hawaii.

• 2 weeks later...

I love living in Southern California because it’s beautiful here and there’s no end of things to do and take interest in. The weather is just right and it smells nice here (I know that’s not a reason most people would associate with southern Cali, but it’s true). Unfortunately it’s going downhill fast around here. People are not rational or even coherent anymore and they’re dragging this little utopia down the toilet with them. If I could put all the wackos on a ship outta here, we’d be in great shape again.

• 1 month later...

The area I live in now is alright. It's pretty quiet and close to the library and shopping centre. It beats the area I grew up in. That place is infamous for how much of a shithole it is. I would not even think of walking there at night. 

No, I rly dislike the suburbs. It's very loud with people constantly mowing their lawns and blowing their leaves, and everything just feels the same and very I guess energetic and exhausting I feel like, and not a lot of nature. I'd rather live somewhere less populated. Also colder

• Brohoof 1