Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

Twilight is so plain compared to Rainbow Dash. I honestly don't get this fandom. Ah well. Dash whooped her in the world cup a couple years ago, and is overall better regardless of this poll.

Well..., overall my favorite mane 6 is Rainbow Dash, but I find Twilight more attractive... Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Well I have just one thing to say:

Even though I know this won't have much impact,

post-19589-0-26798400-1421350792_thumb.jpg

It is my duty to still try,

post-19589-0-57516800-1421350819.png

Sunny is beautiful, thats a fact,

post-19589-0-44711400-1421351067_thumb.jpg

But her lack of votes makes her cry

post-19589-0-32758300-1421351317_thumb.png

I as you just to consider

post-19589-0-42676200-1421351130_thumb.png

Giving our Sunny a chance,

post-19589-0-46207800-1421351150_thumb.png

I mean just try to reconsider,

post-19589-0-86365200-1421351196_thumb.png

And just give our Sunny a glance.

post-19589-0-03625300-1421351235_thumb.png

post-19589-0-47054300-1421351103_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Ohmygosh these new ones are tough D: Luna or Candance? Well, sorry Luna but you lost my vote on this one... Dashie or Twilight? Boom Dash time :P but then Sunset vs Rarity!? This is a little too much for me to think... But I wanna say thanks to all who voted Fluttershy!! I was scared everypony would vote for Octavia! We can win this for best pony :D

• Brohoof 1

Dashie is doing better than before. It doesn't look like she can win at this point but you never know until the end. At any rate, she's still the most awesome pony. 

640px-Rainbow_dash_blush_S2E08.png

And of course Rarity is still her lovely, elite self. This tournament was made for a pony like her. I was hoping for her or Octavia to reach the Magic Bowl last time against Lyra. Octy probably won't get there this time--but Rares, on the other hand...  :pout:

Well, best to take it one round at a time. Stand back--fashionista at work.

po303_zps74e7fd8a.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Well this is the final Push,

post-19589-0-29877400-1421528916.jpg

Yes, ik the photoshop is obvious... i had to delete an old guy from the chair and literarly re-draw it =/

And to all those who still think of Sunny's villan past:

post-19589-0-73818800-1421529720_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Octy probably won't get there this time

Part of me wants to take this as a challenge, but then the rest of me says that I have neither the time nor the drive to do anything meaningful.  :P  Oh well, I'll just keep on voting for her, and if she gets beaten out by Fluttershy again it's not like it's terribly surprising.  Besides, if I understand how this tournament works, given that she has more votes than any of the other second place ponies in this round, she's not actually in that bad of a position.

img-3406213-1-octavia_by_howxu-d4ukgg6.p

Don't pack up your things just yet Octavia!  There's still plenty of time!  Or not, I'm not really sure.  I haven't been this competition quite as much this time around.  :please:

EDIT: Whoops, that pic's already been posted...  My apologies!  Here, have some hugs instead.

img-1096732-2-octavia___hugs__by_cyborgs

Edited by Antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 4

Vestments of Fabulosity adorned - I shall now begin my Mission 

A Reading from the Journal of the Sibyl 12:7

And I say unto thee ... rejoice in the majesty of her glory who is greater than Glory the First. Rarity and her visual perfection shine forth greater than the most brilliantly coruscating gem. It is by her compare her that all manner of allure is judged. I dream of the day when all of Equestria revel in the truth that was bestowed to her by the Sun Raiser - Celestia the Great. Pony of Grace - Rarity - bless us with your delicacy of spirit and form.

img-2095640-1-gallery_1632_146_13363.jpg

img-2529592-1-stylin___rarity_by_killryd

• Brohoof 5

On 1/18/2015 at 1:39 AM, Jeric said:

Vestments of Fabulosity adorned - I shall now begin my Mission 

A Reading from the Journal of the Sibyl 12:7

And I say unto thee ... rejoice in the majesty of her glory who is greater than Glory the First. Rarity and her visual perfection shine forth greater than the most brilliantly coruscating gem. It is by her compare her that all manner of allure is judged. I dream of the day when all of Equestria revel in the truth that was bestowed to her by the Sun Raiser - Celestia the Great. Pony of Grace - Rarity - bless us with your delicacy of spirit and form.

I see the Rarity Bible has made a welcome return! :please:

I see the Rarity Bible has made a welcome return!

That it has Coby. 

The Book of Fabulosity 1:1 - 1:10

"The clouds shall part and the heavens shall open and forth will come a Mare whose beauty is such that even time itself stood still to watch"

"Her attractiveness shall be apparent to thine natural eyes, but ye also the preternatural resplendent visage of Pearl Pone goeth beyond the worlds adornments and finery."

"The mare of not just a singular form of grace, she will descent to us and show us all how to become divine and adept at all aspects of beauty, be they internal or external."

"Many will come and let her into their hearts as she reveals her many forms of splendor."

"Behold the Mare of Beauty - Behold Rarity Goddess of Fabulosity."

"BEHOLD HER CRYSTAL FORM AND GLORIFY!"

img-2818232-1-crystal_rarity_by_theshado

• Brohoof 6

Lol. That was so funny. Are those soldiers Spartans?

Yup... its final scene of 300 =)

It was to team up with this pic at the beggining of the poll

post-19589-0-17041700-1421073016.jpg

Still... Sunny to the end! UNTIL OUR LAST BREATH OF VOTING IS GONE! TO THE LAST CLICK! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!

post-19589-0-64654600-1421618026_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

If we aren't going to win this, then we're just gonna have to take Rarity and Fluttershy down with us!

Octavians! Sunsetters! If you have any strength left in you, then join me on the frontlines! We have one stop on the way to our graves, and that is the heart of battle!

tumblr_mxzu3pNyjB1rtg9afo1_500.jpg

alicorn_sunset_shimmer_with_elements_by_

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 5

Oh my, it seems Rarity is losing to Fluttershy! Time to get my cheering cap on...

Go Rarity, go Rarity, gooo Rarity!  :D 

Show your inner generosity and cast your vote for Rarity!

tarbs1.png

• Brohoof 6

The time has come! Fabulosity Unbound. Not even the actions on the unholy Tom shall stand in our way!

For beauty ... for grace ... for fabulosity

FOR RARITY!!

(Guess who I voted for?)

• Brohoof 6