Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greatest thing to happen to you in 2014?

catnet

For me, it was being able to leave college a few months ago and finally have the freedom to learn what I want, when I want. Plus, I was kinda stressed before that because I didn't feel like I fitted in at my college and everything going on just felt so insignificant to me... it was a great relief to finally get away from it all. ;)

What was your best moment of this year? :)

• Brohoof 3

Becoming a staff member for Poniverse. I have seen vast positive changes in myself because of it and I'm really happy to be here. c:

• Brohoof 4

I can't recall anything really good happening this year. It began with the loss of my grandma, followed by me losing sight of the dream I had sworn I would try my best to accomplish before I passed away.

The only positive things that have happened, have been my freedom to purchase a lot of what I wanted (clothes, a nice PC, PS3, TV, etc.) But no amount of fancy items can fill that void... Sorry, I can not even pretend for this topic that this was a good year.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 5

I finally got to meet my online boyfriend of one year and he WASN'T a 70-year-old rapist who wanted me to wash his back in an abandoned warehouse!!

But really, I did finally get to meet him and it was the greatest 4 hours of my life.

• Brohoof 5

There many, been to London by own and stay there for 4 days and went to other city by my own, Manchester (see my football team), York and Scarborough. Also having weeks off (one in Feb, one in May/June and two in October) and visit historic building and Famous Town Hall in my homeCity. And final episode of Season 4 of MLP.

• Brohoof 2

First of all, you all are amazing. 

Don't wanna be a stick in the mud here but i don't keep rating greatest things to happen to me in some sort of list. Life is fleeting, so i wish to experience as much of it as i can instead of savoring only a few moments. I don't think too many great things happened to me this year though.

I did get a new car, i suppose that counts :P?

• Brohoof 3

Opening my mind to this beautiful thing of MLP and discovering this wonderful forum are honestly the best things I had to live in 2014, beside getting a new comp., beginning college, etc...

Those things helped me getting through my tough life and the hard experience of losing my Grand-Father which still makes me sad, but MLP was a good thing to help me get through it, so yeah!

Happy holidays guys, and I hope that 2015 brings tons of good things to you all!

• Brohoof 2