Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The City of Ponyville: OOC, Planning and Sign-up

legionbrony

Not exactly. The date on the news article is 200 years from when they existed, but they have yet to find out how far into the future they actually are. My guess is far, far after the incident the article mentions, seeing as how they'd have no need for newspaper once they had internet.

That makes sense, let's go with that!

• Brohoof 1

I didn't mean it like that dude. Sorry if I offended you. Just saying I was following your lead.

Also, I keep bringing up a mystery pony, another oc of mine. If I can use him as an npc character, as in information on the past however many years, I will have him hiding above canterlot, otherwise, he is impossible to find.

Well apparently we're 200 years in the future, problem solved... I guess.

SInusoid fault.

Well it's not that much of a problem, but I would appreciate it if you did slow down just a little x3  Adding little things here and there wouldn't hurt, but yeah.

I don't wanna come off like a control freak but I do have a general idea of where I'm going with this, so yeah xD  If you make the facts like that it'll be hard for me to put the rest of my plan into action, or at least a little awkward

No problem though, I didn't really make that super clear I guess so now ya know!

I didn't mean it like that dude. Sorry if I offended you. Just saying I was following your lead.

Also, I keep bringing up a mystery pony, another oc of mine. If I can use him as an npc character, as in information on the past however many years, I will have him hiding above canterlot, otherwise, he is impossible to find.

Don't worry, I do have a plan for how you will find out about the past and the present.  You'll be fine!

(Also I just prefer if I control the NPCs for the most part, unless you guys don't like that)

I think there are a few people who have yet to post in, before we get to far into the story we might want to make sure everyone's caught up.

(@Swinton and )

Yes, you're right. I haven't heard from Christmas since they applied, so I'll PM them.

Aww, I missed the chance to enter. I wish I had seen this topic a few days ago; I love the idea.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Even though this wasn't exactly a win-lose situation, haha.

Good luck with the roleplay and please let me know if you end up letting other people play NPCs as well, like Concerto Dusk (kinda) suggested.

Edited by Mint Drop

Just wondering, why haven't been any posts in two days?

Aww, I missed the chance to enter. I wish I had seen this topic a few days ago; I love the idea.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Even though this wasn't exactly a win-lose situation, haha.

Good luck with the roleplay and please let me know if you end up letting other people play NPCs as well, like Concerto Dusk (kinda) suggested.

It seems that this RP has already dropped a player, so you might be able to join.

Like Sinu said, there might be a spot open.  Gimme a bit and I can maybe work stuff out.

Just wondering, why haven't been any posts in two days?

Well, I've been super busy the last few days, and then another actual excuse is I'm waiting for Hunter to post, I'm not sure how to mention people or I would mention him here. :P

• Brohoof 1

I would love to join! Here is my charater:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bright-ideas-r7673 pls reply asap! Thank you in advance! 

-MFA

So, could we get going or something?

Seriously, it's been five days since the last post. Has everyone just lost interest?

Edited by Sinusoid Mixolydian

Thank you! (You should realize that you're pretty much the one guy that keeps this going, which is a responsibility.)

Yeah, like I said it's my fault xD. With great control over the RP comes great responsibility!

I would love to join! Here is my charater:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bright-ideas-r7673 pls reply asap! Thank you in advance! 

-MFA

@@legionbrony, could you respond to this post?