Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So What Are You Looking For?

Duster Dawnhorse

According to the merch guy, I'm on the waiting list for a vendor/artist spot and I'm crossing my fingers! I got some good stuff already sketched or done but I'm wondering what you guys are looking for in particular. How about some questions to get your brain going?

1. Your favorite merch? (Prints, buttons, plushies, cosplay stuff, official merch, etc)

2. Merch you didn't really see much of but want more?

3. Do you commission art? If so, what do you tend to commission? Your OCs, favorite ponies, the worst pairing you can come up with at the moment, something else?

4. Characters you love that you saw little to no merch of?

Other vendors and artists, feel free to latch onto this thread for ideas!

1. I don't really have a specific merch item I look for

2. tails? 
3. the only commission i have done is my profile picture (though it was part of my BABSCon 2014 ticket)

4. Lyra, Little Pip, Black Jack/Go Fish

1. Your favorite merch? (Prints, buttons, plushies, cosplay stuff, official merch, etc)

Definitely plushies.  <3

2. Merch you didn't really see much of but want more?

I can't really think of anything... there was a pretty huge variety of items last year... can't think of anything I would have wanted that wasn't being sold.

3. Do you commission art? If so, what do you tend to commission? Your OCs, favorite ponies, the worst pairing you can come up with at the moment, something else?

Not usually.  If I were to commission something it'd be of one of my favorite ponies since I don't have an OC and don't really seriously ship any characters.

4. Characters you love that you saw little to no merch of?

Snowdrop. There were a few things floating around, but I'd definitely love to see more Snowdrop merchandise.   

1. I like plushies and posters, but I've always like figures.

2. Can't really think of it.

I never have, but I have thought about it before. I did speak to an artist about commissioning something, but it never got off the ground. I have had a character of mine show up in a picture once without me realizing it until I saw the finished product.

Never enough Spitfire! (Would love to have that Funko figure though.) 

Edited by Skyactiv