Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your aspiration in life?

Lisa

i'd love to become a professional artist, chances are verly low for that to happen, though :/

Untruth. I like your artworks very much.

I want to be a computer programmer, earn a livelihood with my talents and use them to contribute to the free and open source community in some way.

To become knight of debugger and compiler is very noble goal.

I just want to live a boring and peaceful life with the people I love around me. Maybe move to a warm country like Spain or Italy when I'm a little older. For now I just want to finish my neuroscience study.

I want to help. I'm currently at the very beginning of my IT course and I eventually want to go into programming, with website development being a hobby. It's through this hobby that I intend to help.

On multiple occasions I see people becoming depressed, whether it's due to people's reactions to what they enjoy, their appearance, sexuality, personality and so on and so forth. In some bad cases I've people consider suicide. Even worse is when we see in the news and read statistics of those who have actually taken their lives. I want to stop this.

I want to create an online community where anyone can come with any kind of problem and find people who are willing to help and support them.

I want to be a writer. My only drawback is that I can't be ****ed to finish a single story. THANKS A LOT ADHD.

If not a writer... than I wouldn't mind helping kids with special needs. I have special needs myself, and I've always loved being around people who I can relate to. I feel as though I could be a good rolemodel to those who have disabilities just like I do.

I don't really wish for anything else because my life is perfectly fine the way it is. I'm where I want to be, and no one is going to change that anymore. I'm no longer going to let people walk all over me because you know what? **** them.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl