Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Brony Radar" phrases

OnieronautDraconequs

I just say eeyup a lot. My friend even recognises me by it now. I also plan to wear a vinyl scratch shirt, and see wether anyone notices anything. I also tried drawing really simple ponies, And see if they know what it is... They don't.. I think I'm going to start saying okie dokie lokie now... I really want some brony friends IRL... *sigh*

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have a phrase, but i hum and whistle the songs often. Sometimes i get some weird looks, maybe they know what im doing but so far nobody has gone out of their way to talk about it with me.

Uh oh! my p0nedar is detecting someone!

EDIT: Oops, I misread the original post.  :derp: Yea, '20% cooler' is likely your best indicator.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

I do not use any phrases from the show really, and generally do not play the _____ radar game (fill in blank).

However, I would not mind meeting other Pegasisters or Bronies for that matter. So long as they are nice people, also I really do not get out much.

To date I have met only one Pegasister online and we consider ourselves sisters by bond of friendship (She was the one that got me started in the fandom) And her boyfriend is also a Brony, so three of us in our little corner of Equestria.

I would like post a way to contact me, but I am not sure if that is a good idea.

Edited by High Step

I don't intentionally do anything, but I've found myself saying things from the show. I say 'yay' a lot, and will occasionally refer to something bad as The. Worst. Possible. Thing. (can never get the inflection right though...)

Mostly I just make brony friends via the "birds of a feather" method. I make friends and, us being similar, we have similar interests, sometimes MLP being among them. The only time being into MLP was even relevant in a friend-making process was the brony friend I made at a con while dressed as Fluttershy, and even then it wasn't like she approached me because I was in that cosplay. We didn't even talk about MLP until days later.

I think that's the best way to go about it, just make the friends you make and, odds are, some of them will like what you like ;)

I think that's the best way to go about it, just make the friends you make and, odds are, some of them will like what you like ;)

Eh, this isn't really to make brony friends, but for that cool moment when two random strangers know what each other are talking about.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I use "Okie Doke Lokie" and "Eeyup" a lot. Not the best of ways, but I prefer it to things like "20 percent cooler" and what not.

Pretty much this. I see people smiling every once in a while when i say them.

• Brohoof 1