Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony you relate to the most?

PinkieKeen76

I'm definitely the most like Fluttershy.

For one thing, I'm shy and and so gentle, I try to avoid saying anything that might hurt someone's feelings at all. I love animals and cute things like Fluttershy, and I also have a very quiet voice. No matter how loud I try to speak, I always sound super quiet.

But those aren't the only reasons I'm like Fluttershy. Lots of people say Fluttershy is boring with no personality development, and I'm like that too. People say I have an empty, boring personality and that I'm the real-life equivalent of a "mary-sue".

• Brohoof 1

I can never pick just one pony for these kind of questions. :P

I relate to a ton of ponies for different reasons. I relate a lot to Pinkie because I'm happy most of the time, I like making people happy, and I enjoy seeing people happy. I can also relate to Rainbow Dash because I'm competitive and love sports. On the other hand, I can relate a lot to Fluttershy because I'm usually shy when I first meet people and I can be a push over.

Fluttershy and Pinkie!

Most of the time, I relate to Pinkie on a deep emotional level, because I sometimes share her fear of being left alone and not being able to make the friends she wants.

However, sometimes, when I get introverted, I definitely feel like Fluttershy, and just want to run away from the world. XD

• Brohoof 2

I'd say that I relate to Pinkie Pie. I, like many others, like making others laugh. I act like a dork a lot and make jokes out of nowhere in an attempt to make people laugh, but the way that I do it usually comes naturally. It's not like I try to force a joke in every conversation, although sometimes my jokes come out kinda lame and forced at times. I try, though. I can also relate with Rainbow Dash on thinking I'm so rad and awesome. I sort of try to be a cool guy. I'm more of a Pinkie Pie than a Rainbow Dash, though. :P

• Brohoof 2