Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony you relate to the most?

PinkieKeen76

For me personally, I would say that I relate most to Pinkie Pie. She is like my spirit animal xD We're both positive, want to be friends with everyone, happy, love to make people laugh, and kinda psychic O.O Also, I've noticed Pinkie seems to doubt herself sometimes, and thinks that her friends don't like her. Like in the "Party of One" episode and the one with Cheese Sandwich. I've been worrying a lot about my friends leaving me because of some dumb drama at school -.- Pinkie is such a huge inspiration to me, and I would love to hear how the others inspire you and how you relate to them! :)

• Brohoof 3

Definitely Fluttershy because I'm very shy too.

I can totally understand what she's going through in her episodes (Putting Your Hoof Down, Filli Vanilli...).

• Brohoof 2

I relate a lot to Twilight Sparkle because I happen to have OCD as well. I can completely click with the anxiety that she goes through in Lesson Zero, and the stress and sadness that comes with it. Unfortunately since she became a princess the quality's that made her such a great character are gone, and even though I never had a best pony, she was certainly the one I could relate to the most. I understand the character development is a good thing, but I would have liked to have still seen the quirkiness of her nature which made her so likable.

Overall though season 4 was great.

Edited by Arctofire
  • Brohoof 2

I really relate to Rainbow Dash.

I am extremely into racing, I am extremely competitive, and I'm known to brag about my achievements :sneer: , definitely something I need to work on. I am also extremely loyal to close friends, meaning I would do anything to help them if they were in danger, etc. :)

I really relate to Fluttershy. In both her shyness and her love of animals. I am extremely shy just like her and love animals just as much as her. I even got a white bunny and named him angel. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, for sure. I'm shy and introverted just like her, and it pains me so much to hurt somepony that I feel I have to put the blame on myself, even if it was all an accident or I barely did anything.

I can also relate to Twilight, for we are the only ones who truly know how to dance.

mlfw3333-1330548353388.gif

Um, and I guess the nerdiness is another thing we share... :squee:

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

I relate most rainbow dash cause since I'm very athletic and sporty and always want to win having less the desirable teammates so I completely understand what dashie goes trough in rainbow falls(done it myself). and I've had opportunities to shine in major sporting competitions and had some major butterflies in my stomach. so I can related to dash sonic rainboom. but I've never won a major single sporting competitions unlike dashie. also I LOVE reading books, comics, playing videos games, etc. so I'm a nerd to. also I've had times I've felt like like rainbow in testing 1,2,3.

I relate to both Pinkie Pie and Twilight, but my heart is with Pinkie.  While I'm not an extrovert like Pinkie, I am very outgoing with people I know.  I'm intelligent and I read a lot of stuff so I share similarities with Twilight, but I relate Pinkie on an emotional level.  She shares my desire to make a joke out of everything, and I've even been called pink myself (skin tone).  In fact, my earliest favorite color was pink until I learned it was a girl's color and I quickly renounced it.  My twilight side just makes me a bit more dry.

Unfortunately since she became a princess the quality's that made her such a great character are gone, and even though I never had a best pony, she was certainly the one I could relate to the most. I understand the character development is a good thing, but I would have liked to have still seen the quirkiness of her nature which made her so likable.

I feel the exact same way. Prior to season 4, I used to find Twilight the most relatable of the mane six, but somewhere along the lines of her noticeable lack of flaws, her apparent godlike power, and her unparalleled mechanical genius-level intellect pulled straight out of nowhere, I completely lost sight of that relatability.  

As of now, I probably relate to Applejack the most. 

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Derpy.  I can be really competitive and get jealous easily, plus I don't like to be alone and love to win.  And I also like going for runs. xD  As for Derpy, I can be kind of clumsy. =P

Fluttershy, no doubt about it.  :kindness:  I'm extremely shy and have some serious self confidence issues. I'm also a huge animal lover. I swear I probably have just as many rescued critters as Fluttershy does. I've also never met an animal I didn't like, from kittens to toads. But I can also really relate to Twilight's OCD tendencies. :wacko: