Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I honestly don't know if it's legit or not. :(

I meant the theory that there's alternate versions of you. For instance, there's a pony version of you somewhere..

What about the doppelganger theory?

Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 1

I meant the theory that there's alternate versions of you. For instance, there's a pony version of you somewhere..

What about the doppelganger theory?

I wish that were legit, it would be so awesome! :D

Maybe. But I'm still not sure.  :confused:

(edited)

Least favorite music genre and why?

I almost forgot you there. Sorry about that. :squee:

Now on with the question:

Plain and simply, screamo (and Emo). I like a variety of music genres, but being an optimistic individual myself, I just do not like screamo and emo at all.

Because as I see it, they are WAY too depressing, it sounds too harsh and rough for my ears (I'd rather not go deaf) and I cannot get the feel for them. They are just not my kind of genres to like.

Edited by Jonny Music

• 2 weeks later...

What critters give you the willies? (For example, snakes freak me out)

What do you feel are your greatest strengths as a friend? 

What food don't you like?

If you could meet anyone from the past who would it be and why?

If you saw God, what would you ask him? 

Do you really wear glasses? 

Do you have any pets? 

• Brohoof 1

What critters give you the willies? (For example, snakes freak me out)

What do you feel are your greatest strengths as a friend? 

What food don't you like?

If you could meet anyone from the past who would it be and why?

If you saw God, what would you ask him? 

Do you really wear glasses? 

Do you have any pets? 

Bees and wasps scare the crap out of me, even though I know not to get close to them. Whenever a bee or wasp comes close to me (even though I did not provoke it), I would still be scared. I've been stung once from each of these, and I do not wish to be stung again (at least I hope so).

I guess I could say that my greatest strength is determination. I'm not what you would call a quitter. Once I start something, I tend to persevere to the end and get the task done. Just like my Personal Motto on my profile: Never give up! No matter what happens!

Here are some examples of foods I personally don't like: Sauerkraut. Eggplant. That's pretty much it (I'll update this as soon as I remember what else).

My favourite Apostle: Paul (was known as Saul of Tarsus). There were a few animated Christian series made with an Anime art style (it was animated in Japan) known as Superbook and The Flying House (along with other Christian film/TV series, animated or live-action) that helped me decide why I like Paul the Apostle as a servant of Christ.

I would ask him, "Would it be possible for you to [then I would explain this: ( http://mlpforums.com/topic/119308-ask-jonny-music-anything/?p=3429946 ) if he could grant me that]?"

http://mlpforums.com/topic/115614-my-mlp-irl-portraits-myself-included/ Need any further proof than that?  :toldya:

No. But I wish I could have one. :(

Edited by Jonny Music

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think about Princess Luna? :comeatus:

Are you kidding!? She's my most favourite of the Princess Alicorns!  :D

To me, she is the most charming Princess Alicorn (no offence to the others, it's just a matter of preference). Also, she is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain (the same voice actress for Rarity).  :squee:

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...