NFL Super Bowl Thread! Seattle vs New England

Leonard Smix

48 users have voted

1. 1. Who will win the super bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New England Patriots

And I heard all of my family scream at the TV while popcorn was thrown in happiness..

I'm that one anti-social computer addict teenager.

"Pay attention to these petals, Steven. The petals' dance seems improvised, but it is being calculated in real time based on the physical properties of this planet. With hard work and dedication, you can master the magical properties of your gem and perform your own dance!"

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=bird+mom

What a mess. I change my stance, Seattle deserved to lose there.

This game is also proof that only Eli Manning can tame the Patriots.

• Brohoof 1

˙ʎpoqʎuɐ ƃuᴉlooɟ ʇou ǝɹ,noʎ 'sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

Well, I am not a fan of either team, but Seattle just gave up the chance of two straight SB wins...

WHO THE FUCK DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO THROW THE BALL WHEN THEY WERE ON THE FUCKING 1/2 YARD LINE WITH 20 GODDAMN SECONDS IN THE GAME HOLY SHIT

Shhhhh... its alll going to be Ok.. Still a good game regardless.  

Wow!  :blink:  I lost my voice in the last two minutes of that game.  Everything seemed to be going the Seahawks way even though the Pats regained the lead.  And another improbable Tyree like catch almost decided the winner.  Then there were the penalties and potential safety that even prevented an easy kneel down to end the game.  I'm exhausted.  All I can say is congrats to the Pats and kudos to the Seahawks for a hard fought game. It's too bad only one team can claim the Vince Lombardi trophy but I won't lie.  I'm glad it's the Patriots.  :)

EDIT:  One more thing.  Here's the full version of the commercial everypony is talking about.  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Did anyone see that commercial with the mane 6 rooting for the Colts? I saw it and literally spit out my drink, I was like OMG ponies!!!!!

Also that was a good game, I was rooting for the Seahawks, but it sucks they lost..

post-5578-0-41273700-1422848828.gif

post-5578-0-64226000-1422848828_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

gMbgvX4.gif

One word: HUBRIS.

If you're Pete Carroll and your receiver makes a miracle catch like that, how can you not feel invincible? And the man is a gambler to begin with. He took another crazy risk because that's what got his team in a position to win this thing. But it was one risk too many, and their greatest victory slipped from their fingers.

I'm not gloating because the Seawhawks deserve respect for getting this far, but I rooted for the Patriots all the way and was overjoyed when they won. Had my Maud Pie shirt and Silver Spoon necklace on for good luck. New England will not go away. No matter how many people despise them and try to implicate them in scandal, they just keep on winning.

"You can't stop God's team," a fan said of Seattle on a football forum I post in. But I guess the Patriots just beat God, too.   ;)  What a win. What a game.

• Brohoof 3

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."

I know I'm a bit tardy to the party, but THE PATS WON!!!!!1

large.png

I haven't felt this happy in a long time :D I dug up my $180 Tom Brady replica jersey and watched the game while talking to my friends on Skype :D It was just something epic, right down to the wire, but goddamn, that was really something :D

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

We don't watch American football here in Australia, but we ate at an American restaurant tonight which showed the game.

lolwhatisthisgameidontunderstandit

butithassomeprettyhardtackles

The Seahawks made one hell of a catch tho. I forsee that clip being shown next superbowl year.

That was so fun to watch.

I loved the reaction shots after that catch, too. Seahawks player laughing his ass off, that old coach or pro-player (don't remember) just completely stunned, like "holy shit did that just happen?"

• Brohoof 1

Signature now 99% less edgy!

It was a good game

As a Packers fan I'm glad the Patriots won

Ponies showing up in a commercial was awesome

Dat hilarious Mountain Dew Kickstarter commercial

But one of my favorite parts during the halftime show was the...

SHARKS

post-25040-0-57245500-1422928485_thumb.jpg

:P

• Brohoof 2

Ew. I can't believe the Patriots won. What a dumb call by the Seahawks. Everyone knows you are NOT supposed to throw the ball whilst you are only a few yards from the end zone. Pass it by hand to the biggest dude you have then ram it in. Plain n simple. I'm extremely disappointed HOWEVER it wasn't any of my teams losing to the patriots so I can't be too upset.. This win gives the patriots 5 SB wins? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

~ I Am Perfected Imperfection ~