Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Songs pop into your head?

Rainbow    Dash

I will be doing a random chore, or just chilling when all of a sudden a song that I haven't listened to in a while pops into my head. For example, I was filling out job resumes and all of a sudden the song 'Black Hole Sun' came into my head. The last time I listened to this song was months ago.

This isnt the first time this has happened. Songs pop into my head with no recent listening time. Am I crazy? Does this happen to anyone else?

yeah that has happened to me few times.i'm  relaxing,reading,walking home etc  this song pops into my head that i have not listened  in months or even years etc or song that won't leave my head.So you are not alone this has happened to me. And enjoy   

This. It might be because I have played way too much Super Hang On.

(I still keep falling off the damn bike though =_=)

But yeah it happens to me too ^^

Edited by EddG

I have music in my head all the time. At training, at tournaments, at work. I've been raised with music because my mom was crazy about it (and she used to host a show about pop music in the late 70's) so it's an integral part of my life.

• 1 month later...

This happens to me sometimes. For example, I don't think I've listened to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga in at least a year or so, but that song will just start playing loudly in my head on very rare occasions out of nowhere.